Be unmarried

>be unmarried
>work at mcdick's
>have a child anyway
>blame mcdick's because life isn't easy

Is it possible things are ok but there's so many screw ups making it hard on themselves?

Attached: mcdicks.jpg (1157x662, 109.42K)

Fuck employers who won't plan work schedules out.

the real problem is supporting companies that don't support the community. you can laugh all you want about the McWagie but this shit creeping in everywhere as these mega corps keep sucking everything up.

Get fucked. Shitty job or not, it's absolutely degenerate that companies are allowed to do this shit. People can't plan their lives, look after friends and family, progress their education. This is one of the strategies that drives people to becoming a subservient NPC - can't plan anything, be 100% dependent on somebody else, can't have any control over their own lives. It's fucked up.

You think someone like that would be productive with their time off?

Janitors and wagies don't deserve the stuff the rest of us have. They were never intended to.

>people can't plan their lives
bingo

Are you? You don't have a girlfriend or a child so you are beneath him.

oh great, looks like i get to pay for that half nigger and use burnout parents section 8 and EBT also! fuckin NEAT

and you're not a millionaire so you're beneath me. where are you going with this anom

Snob. Working full time at McDonald's doesn't automatically make you a section 8 nigger. Maybe in the shithole city you live but its a major employer for a lot of people in rural America. I hope you don't eat there user.

Why do they have to be productive? Isn't spending time with their child productive enough? It's crazy how insane you people are. Mcdonald's can fuck this dude over to the point where he can't even plan time to spend with his kid, and you justify it. You're proof that kike programming works. A story about a company killing the family unit, and you're so jaded that you blame the dude for it. Get it together. You're siding with Mcdonalds over a father.

Progeny is worth more than money. McWagie with kids trumps millionaire with no kids

Millionaires who are all alone are failures.

>before I accept this position please be aware I cannot work Monday, Tuesday and Thursday afternoons because I have class
>I’m going on vacation next month from the 14th to the 21st
>I need to leave at 4 every day next week because I have to pick my child up from daycare
wow so hard

I agree.

McDonald's in the UK do not do this. They need to know who will be working and can accurately in predict how busy the place will be and who they need.
It sounds like that the guy is either ion shaky ground at work or full of shit.

You've never had a working class job I see

do you honestly believe a self-made someone with money (thereby not fat) would even remotely have an issue with that? i avoid the roast because they invariably turn out to be exactly like you

why do people need to be productive 100%. What's wrong with spending a lazy afternoon picnicing in the park with your family. God I hate you kikes so fucking much. People can't find enrichment in their lives because God forbid some kike doesn't get his shekels.

Yes things differing from country to country means someone's a liar

No one will visit your grave

"Huh, where did my job go?!"

And what are your hobbies?

If people quit going to these companies and purchasing their poison, then they wouldn't be rich, powerful, and they would not have the capacity to mistreat their workers
But people need their fucking fat cunt food so bad that they will always go for their burgers

>too bad. we need you, think of something else, you cannot use PTO and youll be written up if you dont show up.

somebody must've never worked a food service job in their life

>industrialize farming
>society no longer revolves around farming the way it did for thousands of years
>literally can feed entire planet with 2% of your labor
>structure society around wages instead
>fuck it up so most people can barely afford to have kids
>whine and complain that you're being genocided because nobody is having kids

Attached: kirb.png (662x1024, 724.25K)

Jesus fucking Christ just walk across the street and apply at Taco Bell. Why do people cling to these shitty fucking jobs when there is most likely three fast food joints not more than 100ft from each other. You know what? Do yourself a favor and go apply at some warehouse job and most likely double your income.

I'll do what i dod last ti.e i worked mcdonalds, walk out with more meat than needed on the grill, never to be heard from again, get my last check in the mail.
T. Suffer from anxiety, got accused of being on drugs.

tit for tat mr Poe, what does it matter I'll be dead

Fast food jobs pay more than entry level jobs. If all fast food jobs are the same then how would going to Taco Bell make a difference?

holy based
So you just put a ton of meat on the grill and vanished?
When my brother quit his truck mechanic job, he put food and plastic in the microwave for 30 minutes

flying, skiing, metal fab, etc. physical industrial arts and machinery

just quit retard

mandating a bunch of nonsense is stupid

fpbp

Ha. Well I hope you do find someone. Money won't be enough one day. God bless.

Honestly I feel bad for those faggots. Don't get me wrong, I know they deserve it but I'm struggling and I make a decent salary.

Nigga why u havin a kid when u work at mcds minimum wage lmao what an asshole

incel detected

is this a uniquely american experience?

>it's absolutely degenerate that companies are allowed to do this shit
Most companies don't do shit like that. It sounds like that one location is doing next-day scheduling for whatever reason. The decent workers will make management fix it, or they'll go down the street and work at a different restaurant. Plenty of fast food places are hurting for workers.

Yes, exercising your political will to get what you want out of the economy is nonsense and stupid

Used to work a job doing videogame QA where the scheduling was like this. My state made it a legal requirement for all companies to give you two weeks advance notice for scheduling and my company's response was to just lay us all off. The first level cope they had is that there was no way to schedule our kind of work that way, but the real answer is that they fucked up creating a business model where you "just can't" give people a schedule more than a couple days in advance.

>Isn't spending time with their child productive enough?
No

>Fast food jobs pay more than entry level jobs.
What entry level jobs? You can get $16-$18 starting driving a forklift with no expierence and that was before Covid started. Fast food pays minimum wage.

>how would going to Taco Bell make a difference?
Because you would have leverage. "I would like to have a full week's schedule written out. No? Okay here's my two week notice then".

>creeping in
It is already the predominant work culture.

hes a little behind the times.

You'd be lucky to get 1 of the 3 and be expected to use your attendance points for whatever else you needed.

The nice part about working class jobs is that they're easy to quit and get a new one. I've quit jobs for not approving my vacation, took my vacation, and just got another job 2 weeks later.

From someone who has only ever worked a schedule, never planned one. Retard.

Sounds like you don’t avoid them, more they avoid you lmao

This, having a "family" is just unprofitable. I believe in family values and all that bullshit but what's more important is S&P 500 DIVIDENDS BABYYYYYY!! Have a society, culture, people on your own time,