Why are jewish bastards all of sudden defending Hitler?

why are jewish bastards all of sudden defending Hitler?

Attached: jew defends hitler.png (591x409, 33.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ApyzuJEnRo
tgsnt.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because we need something to be worse than hitler right now

dunno user maybe klaus gave them new marching orders. nothing is adding up anymore and it's all falling apart.

Judaism was the first form of Nazism

youtube.com/watch?v=7ApyzuJEnRo
Assad unironically explains it well

i wish assad was our president. it's been a while sincen i have seen an actual adult occupying a political position.

Because they want to make this ukraine vs russia psyop believable.

Gonna have to agree with you on that germanbro. He seems like a very level headed man who realizes how close he was to being Ghadaffi'd. His words remind of the SurvivalRussia youtube channel, where at the start of the conflict the guy basically made a whole video detailing how hypocritical it is for them to support Neo Nazis in western countries so long as it suits their ambitions.

Attached: UkraineRussia.png (383x838, 48.98K)

>OY VEY Putin is woise than Hitla!!!!!

This is the same idiot who had the idea of bombing russian cities to boost ukrainian morale

The jews want WW3 so badly they will even praise Hitler when comparing him to Putin so normaltard lemmings feel a moral obligation to go along with their crazy plans.

Didn't use chemical weapons? What about the gas chambers with wooden doors?

WORTH NOTING THAT FUCKING HATE KIKES

the jew knows whats coming and is trying to get ahead of the game so they can not get gassed for real this time

>Assad shilling for Russia for more goyrubles
Who could have possibly forseen this?

This is just great
Either the jews play their hand by saying that hitler was a good guy and further proove that holocaust was a fucking lie
Or
Stay out of this mess they created an still earn pity points by braindead normies but dont profit from uckraine

Which one is more plausible?

I am Jewish and dont mind the comparisons of Putin to Hitler. By 21st century moral standards, Putin is almost as bad because he knows better yet is still intent on being evil.
Putin is literally destabilizing the whole world for his own sick goals. I originally thought that the oligarchs had a leash on him but somehow he became loose like a rabid dog.

Without a Hitler there would not be a State of Israel.

>Putin
>Destabilisng globohomo control
Its official, russia IS on the right side of history

I saw a jew slip and fall on the ice once, He mumbled something about Hitler and scuttled off.

>Nazis slaughter tens of millions of whites
>WW2 ends
>America is suddenly flooded with wealthy light-skinned Germans calling themselves "Ashke-NAZI Jews" that are hell-bent on killing whites.

Attached: 1473078490182.jpg (604x604, 44.35K)

Attached: B2FE505D-2A50-4B2A-9DEA-4C1819E730CF.png (500x370, 86.57K)

Didn't Sean Spicer make a similar comments in regards to Assad and unleashed a kvetching shitstorm ?

If Assad accuses someone of something, and kikes all fall in line to disagree with his statement, I know exactly what side to take.

You are Brown

>Hitler didn't gas the jews

Attached: 1590809527112.jpg (960x720, 74.91K)

Hitler didn't use chemical weapons? That means the holoholo didn't happen

/thread

The Jew is saying Putin is worse than Hitler and therefore the goyim must be drafted to stop him.

>Hitler killed Jews because he didn’t know any better and that’s why we need to take out Putin
Damn this level of WWIII shilling is unlike any I’ve ever seen before

fpbp
/thread

nobody will understand the truth you just said here anymore.

>I do the OPPOSITE!
Yes, this recent conflict has truly revealed the deeply-engrainted NPC autism that this board suffers from. You have forfeited your right to complain about Jewish subversion.

Attached: 1646385768329.jpg (470x1500, 208.65K)

>I am Jewish and dont mind the comparisons of Putin to Hitler. By 21st century moral standards, Putin is almost as bad because he knows better yet is still intent on being evil.
>Putin is literally destabilizing the whole world for his own sick goals. I originally thought that the oligarchs had a leash on him but somehow he became loose like a rabid dog.
tgsnt.tv/
proves you wrong.

You'll see a forgiveness of Hitler in the coming years since the goyim know now, so they are banking on getting shekles via Puttin is the real hitla. Don't worry goy, the bad jews are long gone, now save the good jews and we'll even let you have a natsoc party

Attached: 1648159473096.jpg (720x696, 50.66K)

>U.S. will respond if Putin uses chemical weapons
Smart. They set themselves up for a perfect false flag to join the war.

Oh look, a Mizrahi mutt shaking in his boots at the sight of based Assad.

They have their own Nazi manifesto

Attached: ZomboDroid 20032022220720.jpg (1440x3377, 917.84K)

>kikes admits there were never gas chambers
SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1579916618624.gif (420x315, 1.99M)

New NPC update dropped. Stalin is new Hitler, Holodomor is the new Holocaust and you can punch commies.

>Mizrahi mutt
oddly specific... could it be...?

still seething because you couldn't mossad the assad

Attached: Hitler rave.gif (240x287, 219.61K)

its so obvious what theyre doing
what actual fuckin villains

Where is your Messiah?
youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s

kikes dont really truly understand hate. they hate us in a casual way.
we hate them to the point where we will only listen to what they say as to do the opposite of what they wish.
if I am to die, I will drag down as many as possible with me.

kek,
This.

They're eventually going to get to the point where they admit 'Hitler was right about the Russians'.

Yep