Fuck this fucking turd

How bad are things if your gf has decided to go Erasmus for this semester? She says I can visit whenever I want and to not worry about a single thing. Should I worry about Marcellus fucking her or is it just male cuck paranoia? Destination: Bordeaux

Attached: Erasmus_logo.svg.png (1200x1433, 154.99K)

you just know

It's not your fucking blog, retard!

>Waldo Jeffers had reached his limit

Attached: wlwh.jpg (1500x1500, 74.77K)

She’s gonna cheat, erasmus are 1000% meant for fucking

she's gonna take it in all holes from all sorts of guys bro, it's ogre. my suggestion is to move on.

>your gf has decided to go Erasmus
i'm so sorry

also why do all these women always want to go to fucking france

What is that supposed to be? Is it like a regional scholarship? Also, if so, then your GF will be fucking with Oyoko Booboonga back in France.

Is Europa finally coming to Germany?

its over boyo

This.
She will find someone else in the first week.

>How bad are things if your gf has decided to go Erasmus for this semester?
Very bad. Erasmus is EU funded sex tourism to promote multi-ethnic integration and multiculturalism.

Attached: erasmus ethnic-race-mixing globalization project EU.png (656x951, 207.87K)

Ohnonono BGCbros we got too cocky (badumtss)

You WILL get cucked. Dump her if she goes but make sure to give her an ultimatum first.
Μάτια που δεν βλέπονται γρήγορα λησμονιούνται.

>How Latvian Alice went to Portugal to enjoy the freedom, but found the love of life Giuseppe

Attached: erasmus women traveling propaganda portugal 1.png (1187x947, 589.9K)

This unironically. Dump her before she hurts you OP.

She got tired of BGC

Horrible advice.
No ultimatums. Just say its over. Ultimatum will only breed more conflict and guilt tripping.

Dude Erasmus is just an excuse to fuck foreigners for 6 months to a year. Sorry star.

all Erasmus students are walking human garbage bar none

whoa

It's obvious you're not a priority for her and in general, love isn't a priority for her. Look at her parents and judge the situation accordingly.

Don't be negative, let it go and be a man, sleep with another girl. She already broke up with you.

Attached: 1647918639533.png (339x592, 416.37K)

I went to an Erasmus party in Madrid. You'll become a cuck with 100% probability.

true
cancer of university actually worse than thirdie internationals

this

Break up with her stat, ghost her. Do not seem angry. Just say you have to part ways.

This