BREAKING NE.. you already knew it but now there is proof

>Whilst you were distracted by the Battle for Ukraine, Documents were published confirming Moderna created the Covid-19 Virus
archive.is/MpkIv

Attached: 2022-03-24 at 17-54-58 Whilst you were distracted by the Battle for Ukraine Documents were published confirming Moderna created the Covid-19 Virus2-MpkIv.png (688x805, 414.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arkmedic.substack.com/p/how-to-blast-your-way-to-the-truth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 2022-03-24 at 17-54-58 Whilst you were distracted by the Battle for Ukraine Documents were published confirming Moderna created the Covid-19 Virus-MpkIv.png (1416x6184, 2.16M)

Attached: 1550248223266.gif (323x243, 2M)

How is anybody supposed to know what the fuck this means? I would not be remotely surprised to know that covid was manmade, but fuck how could I EVER know it?

unvaxxed so not my problem

>and the rest will just call it fake and gay.
Are you new here?
You, me and 97% of the world depends on (((experts))) so I just go with my instinct and this time it was right.

>last paragraph
This is just a troll to make you seriously read through all of it and try to interpret it.

It's incredible how the first paper about this subject was published super early, when covid had barely left China, by some Indians. I guess that's precisely what allowed them to publish it: the suppression mechanisms were not in place yet. If I'm not mistaken, it argued the virus was likely artificial due to very unnatural mutations in its structure.
Now we have a full historical analysis and a fucking patent to go with that.
Don't forget about this, don't forget about the biolabs, we must come back to these subjects as soon as possible.
Shills can suck my balls.

The dude is barely literate, I couldn't blame anyone for having trouble reading it.

try this instead OP
arkmedic.substack.com/p/how-to-blast-your-way-to-the-truth
Shows you how to do it yourself and explains it clearly.

Attached: HIV.png (1161x905, 199.4K)

Bump. pray. Christ is king

*tightens tinfoil hat*

You are living the book of Revelations a chapter at a time and you call it a troll?

Attached: COVID19 named for the 19 patented nucleotides.png (691x2670, 1.04M)

Appreciate it user.

Likewise, keep making threads dude, bookmark that link and spread it. It's the best explanation on paper I've seen

they are trying to blame a private company so that the citizens of every country dont french revolution their politicians

GuotiABAADUUU

well we, conspiracy theorists, knew that since january 2020, when zerohedge got banned from twitter for explaining the whole wuhan lab/fauci connection
good to have some solid proof tho

kek american desperation is hollerius.

Covid is a US bio wepon developed in china in a bio lab as there are in ukraine. It was done to cover up there fuck up with the hong kong uprising that the subhuman glow in dark niggers fuckt up.

nah it was totally the evil CEO with a cat on his lap

You read the book of Job and think God ISN'T a troll?

Attached: 1603345832577.jpg (378x378, 36.58K)

Too long.

This user was kind enough to simplify it for tards like us

I don't see how anyone could ever read the talmud and not see it as an instruction manual on how to lie cheat and steal.

I'm not clicking that shit.
Enjoy your Russian malware.