What should I upgrade?

What should I upgrade?

Attached: 1648152600038.jpg (1877x1080, 285.21K)

Dexterity untill you hit soft cap lmao

waste some more points in faith and int you stupid faggot

I recommend vigor to 40-50, because you dont run sorcery. Endurance is fine at 20-30. Dex 55-80 is good if dex build.

Attached: 1644122913557.jpg (289x288, 56.68K)

This.

Strip mining. Put it on lvl 5 so you can rape those asteroids

bigger peepee

Strenght

is that mount and blade ?

Endurance. You must become the brick shithouse. If you aren't in lionels or bullgoats with a medium roll you are doing it fucking wronf

all in on faith

your life

arcane

End so you can wear cool shit.

Occult damage and item drops will come to you, but only if you upgrade Arcane in this build.

DEX and INT, then run Moonveil in your right hand and Meteoric Ore in your left

Attached: 3gz85syo11n81.png (766x372, 330.27K)

I fucking hate this shit. Improve attributes based on use. Take lots of damage? Increase Vigor. Rely on spells, increase intelligence/mind.

Imagine having to allot AP in real life. You just jogged for 1 miles. Would you like to put AP into Faith? No mother fucker, automatically dump that AP into endurance. HELLO?

Don't even get me started on that tech tree bullshit.

Jannies do your job.

What weapons are you using? Quality build?

Arcane fucking sucks and I'm very dissapointed.

Rivers of Blood katana and a few dragon spells require arcane.

Strip miners make bad sounds compared to normal mining lasers. The normal ones make this great crackling sound. Shame they changed the sound.

things require arcane, but there's no reason to main arcane. There's a ripple crescent halberd which you can't change the ash of war on, and that's basically it.

Vigor up to 40.

Stop playing popular meme games that waste your vital energy. Invest your time in a skill or knowledge now, and reap rewards later.

About the only thing video games do is force you into conversation with the other subhumans who are "conversant" in it.

Do you think the examples of great men in the past were spending their days babbling about the era's equivalent of capeshit, vidya, or git gud vidya like dark shits?

Great men in the past had hobbies and passtimes faggot.

They would probably prefer an active hobby like playng video games over sitting on a couch watching niggerball or doomscrolling on Any Forums/twitter/reddit/cuckbook.

Ng+ you will want it to 60 if you play aggressively or the bosses will pancake you.

Buy Elden Ring already, normalfag

Oh you're entirely right my apologies. Definitely not worth maxing at all. I myself only have it to 15 with the talisman to bring it to 20.

Not Arcane obviously unless you plan to use the blood katanas which are still really good.

It serves as a stat requirement for certain items. Just ignore it. Its not like DS3's luck trait.

don't waste a talisman slot for 5 extra levels, there are so many better options.

There are some low level holy spells that can be handy. Other wise you have to go into item crafting for some of the essentials.

Win10 is mandatory to run it?

Morrowind had one of the best systems for this

Jesus christ your build is fucking terrible.

Strength. Greatshields are OP af. Just get a Spear or a Lance and gg.

Idk how to do builds

>Pretty much all just vigor dump
Noob

I’m running a strength and faith build with the golden halberd. As much as I love it I feel like I’m stuck with it, what else is there bros?

Yes. I had to upgrade my windows 7. Not as painful as I expected but now I have to go around crippling this bloat ware from transferring information to zog command every five minutes.

Attached: 1488054294204.jpg (418x359, 19.86K)

It's fine. Don't listen you are early game and you are still just barely shaping your build.