Why would one be against globalism?

Why would one be against globalism?

Attached: 1648088686142.jpg (937x1171, 146.6K)

That schnoz, holy shit

Satanists should tongue my pinky anus and shut the fuck up

Cringe racism. Simple as.

Because in globalism, this "male" is a bigger pussy than the pussy next to him.

Because I value diversity and globalism destroys it :)

Attached: heckin cute.jpg (980x1400, 249.75K)

Which tranny discord did you niggers crawl out of? lmfao

>Why would one be against globalism?
Obviously they hate the people. it's long past time to kill them, including the Jewish Supremacists.

YOU JUST KNOW

>Obviously they hate the people. it's long past time to kill them, including the Jewish Supremacists.
(Legally)

I want to rub my finger over her asshole for a minute and then smell her poo flakes

>Satanists should tongue my pinky anus and shut the fuck up
spbp
/thread

Niggers

Attached: gay dictator.jpg (1280x720, 532.82K)

For many reasons, some being that it is unnatural and destroys unique cultures. The globe should be heterogeneous with many different distinct cultures living seperately with friendly interaction. Distinct cultures themselves should be homogoneous internally. Any attempt at globalism always fails because it is inherently corrupt. People are unified by race, and will always self segregate. Even if globohomo does take over the world and destroy individual races, eventually new races will emerge and fight to secede.

>Why would one be against globalism?
Because I don't want to be ruled by unaccountable bureaucrats. Even our elected politicians remain unaccountable for the shit they've done.

Trudeau got raked and Finnished.

old money
and
new bitches

Its so fucking funny he's Castro's illegitimate kid. The older he gets the harder anyone can say he isn't.

Attached: w24514124514.jpg (1000x562, 52.81K)

Because OP is a faggot, and because "a rising tide lifts all boats" has been a Democrat lie for 25+ years. We're worse off than we've ever been, thanks to leftists.

Attached: 1644019095349.jpg (640x480, 46.05K)

The idea of globalizing an economy and reallocating resources all across the world to certain countries that need it is an exceptional idea. The fact that these primitive governments can get a taste of 1st world society is a great thought in the end and I''m all for it!....

...But there's a problem. The people that are spearheading globalization are absolute criminals and their globalization has to do with a New World Order which is based off of cults and these cults are responsible for murdering untold numbers of people and children along with cannibalizing them and raping them and doing the most horrific things behind closed doors. We see evidence of these kinds of people in our leadership alone with the way they act with the general public and with each other.

Globalization can happen properly, but tens of thousands of disgusting murderous psychopaths have to go down first. Globalization should be behind Christ too, not Lucifer like they have it now.