OHNONONONONO YOU CAN'T JUST DEPRIVE US OF OUR HUMAN SHIELDS!!!!!

OHNONONONONO YOU CAN'T JUST DEPRIVE US OF OUR HUMAN SHIELDS!!!!!

Attached: 1644773776554.png (591x536, 186.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nhLB5Wp1lGs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm-333
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Patrick Lancaster interviewed several refugees in a Russian controlled hospital and none of them seemed to think they had been taken by force. Some of them seemed thankful to the Russians.

youtu.be/nhLB5Wp1lGs

I wanna see this dude dragged out of his bunker on livestream

Attached: 48953F45-0F0D-45DD-B3F2-AF632536CFB1.png (1063x790, 1.15M)

NONONONONO DON'T YOU SEE THESE PEOPLE ARE BEING TAKEN BY FORCE. THEY WANT TO STAY BE USED AS HUMAN SHIELDS INSIDE A CITY ACTIVELY GETTING SHELLED WITH BLOCK-TO-BLOCK FIREFIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!

The Ukrainians have been acting very shamefully during all this. Using schools / hospitals as their bases of operation, putting artillery in residential areas, putting snipers in apartment buildings, etc.

Checked. They would do well to remember that God is watching.

>They would do well to remember that God is watching.
Yes I believe in two weeks God will return and start putting things right. Just don't do anything in the meantime and keep up the faith.

There’s nothing to be done user

I wonder why they did not start the invasion by assassinating the guy or the entire gov

the day of the rake can't come soon enough

Attached: 1585333632509.jpg (1024x1024, 146.77K)

Why’d you post Zelensky’s family members?

Ukrainians war crimes, what a surprise.
They have learned from palestishits

who's gonna sign the fucking papers then?

It's a metaphor. St. Simon is Ukraine and the kikels are Zelensky and his government and western backers.

t. zelenskike

Death to Israel

Deep

They put another guy, maybe the ones from DPR / LPR or whatever
They already did it in Afghanistan en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm-333

Well its better than being killed but i imagine thats their end game for blaming Russia
fuck that

Attached: DroppedSomethingKaang.png (1000x853, 189.21K)

What a nigger

You know I am right you goddamn niggers
Fuck ukraine and fuck Zelensky. You have been psy op'd. Good goyims

you're not very bright aren't you, idiot if ukrainians who are using civilians as human shields are bad what does this also have to say about russians who are also willing to kill them in these situations

Wow its almost like defending in a open area is fucking retarded and buildings make great defensive structures. Why do retards keep parroting these lines?