Quick reminder that no one has even begun to present an argument refuting my book

Atheist and materialist shills are SEETHING today, lmao.

Christ is King, he will return in our lifetimes. We live under the Fig Tree prophecy, in which Jesus predicts that the generation which sees the creation of the modern state of Israel will also witness his return.

Lending credibility to this, the EXACT year of the creation of Israel was prophesied in Ezekiel 4: 3-6 over 2,000 years ago. These markers of supernatural authorship, like the intricate ELS and Messianic prophecies are literally impossible to fake or reproduce by human means. Full explanation can be found in Section II of my book:

Full .pdf can be found here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
Or here:

scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

Christ is King. Repent, anons! The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

White people are the Biblical Israelites, and in my next series of posts I will utterly demolish the shills who deny this.

The Bible was written by FUCKING white males and 9/11 was part of a Satanic conspiracy to destroy Christendom and the West.

Attached: 5f6a872d6a909.image.jpg (993x521, 120.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/20101166).
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316)
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
youtu.be/vJFOXC1S6cQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Given that Biblical prophecy places us in the end times, the group of people known as Jews today can be understood as the Synagogue of Satan described by Jesus in Revelation:

“‘I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.” Revelation 2:9

“I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.” Revelation 3:9

Jesus is referring here to a small imposter group that is using Judaism as a cover, in order to execute a sinister plot to control the world in the end times of Revelation, and bring about Armageddon. Therefore, we must ask - is it possible that a group of people embedded within Judaism are in power behind the scenes? As it turns out, there was a distinct schism in the 20th century between Zionist Jews and traditional Judaism, as we find in the study, The Conflict between Zionism and Traditionalism before World War I (jstor.org/stable/20101166). Upon review of the historical record, we find that this Zionist faction within Judaism was actually a rogue element that embedded itself within the religio-cultural context of the 20th century, in order to act as an “inside agent”, and to thereby attack, demoralize, and eventually destroy Western Christian society.

When we see individuals such as Silverstein and Zemeckis involved with as horrific a plot as 9/11, it is difficult to take their claims of theism or Judaism seriously. They represent a distinct group of people embedded within society today who claim to be Jewish, but whose words, fruits, and actions speak otherwise.

However, if the Biblical Jews or Israelites are not the Jews of today, then who were they? In addition, who are these Zionists who seem to have usurped the “chosen” throne of God’s people? If Jesus’ words are authentic and true, as Christians believe, then at least some of the people claiming to be Jews today are “lying”, as he references those “of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie.” There exist certain clues that can provide some insight into who the “real” inhabitants of ancient Israel were. According to Live Science, in their article, Blue-Eyed Immigrants Transformed Ancient Israel 6,500 Years Ago, the inhabitants of ancient Israel had “blue eyes and fair skin.” We read:

"The two alleles that we highlight in our study are known to be strongly associated with light eye and skin color, respectively, and are often used to make predictions about the appearance of various human populations in ancient DNA studies," she said.

In fact, a clue as to the appearance of the ancient Israelites can be found hidden within the etymology of the name “Adam”. Underneath it’s primary meaning of “man”, we find an etymological meaning of “ruddy

If we examine the root meaning of the word adam meaning “ruddy”, we find that it means, essentially, “blushing”, or to “show blood in the face” , a definition it still carries today.
Interestingly, researchers from Morehead State University conducted a study titled, Does Complexion Color Affect the Experience of Blushing? The study reads as follows:

In line with predictions, lighter complexioned individuals were more likely than darker complexioned individuals to report visible color change as part of their blushing experience and to indicate that changes in visible skin color influenced others' reactions to their blushes.

This strongly indicates a light skin tone for the original Biblical Israelites.

Sources can be found in my book, they don't copy and paste over.

Within the Bible, Jesus is referred to as “the Nazarite”, or “of Nazareth” many times, such as when Matthew 25: 71 describes Jesus as, “Jesus of Nazareth.” This doesn’t indicate that Jesus himself had taken the specific ancient vow of the Nazarite, but that he was from an area and location in which the people were genetically similar to the Nazarene people. In Lamentations 4:7, we read, “Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire [blue].” Additionally, Song of Solomon 5:10 reads, “My beloved is white and ruddy, The chiefest among ten thousand.”

These are fairly explicit statements concerning the appearance of the population that the ancient world would have considered to be the “Jews”. In Josephus’ Antiquities of the Jews, section 12.241, we read:
Wherefore they desired his permission to build them a Gymnasium at Jerusalem. And when he had given them leave, they also hid the circumcision of their genitals, that even when they were naked they might appear to be Greeks. Accordingly, they left off all the customs that belonged to their own country, and imitated the practices of the other nations.

This passage from Josephus indicates that Greeks and Jews were indistinguishable in appearance except for their circumcisions, indicating genetic congruency in the past between what became modern-day Europeans, and the Jews of the ancient world.

Confirming this is an academic study from PLOS Genetics, titled, Genome-Wide Diversity in the Levant Reveals Recent Structuring by Culture. We read, “We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners.” (journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316)

Take notes shills, this is called "presenting an argument", not just asserting bullshit without evidence.

Therefore, we have conclusive scientific and genetic evidence that a “pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners.” The area referred to as the Levant is a term used for the location and time in which Jesus of Nazareth lived, and the events in the Bible occurred.

Furthermore, the Haaretz article, Jews and Arabs Share Genetic Link to Ancient Canaanites, reports that genetic testing reveals that the population that the world currently thinks of as Jews are actually descended from the Biblical Canaanites, rather than the Israelite lineage of Abraham.

Additionally, Genesis 18: 8 reads, “He [Abraham] then brought some curds and milk and the calf that had been prepared, and set these before them. While they ate, he stood near them under a tree.” This ritualistic preference for dairy indicates that there should be a correlation with lactose preference or tolerance within the true Jewish genetic descendants of Abraham. In Haaretz, we read an article titled, Jewish Genetics: 75% of Jews Are Lactose Intolerant and 11 Other Facts. In an article from Live Strong, titled, What Ethnic or Racial Groups Tend to Have More Incidence of Lactose Intolerance, we read:

Up to 100 percent of Asians and Native Americans, 60 to 80 percent of African Americans and 50 to 80 percent of Latinos. Conversely, only up to 15 percent of those with northern European ancestry have symptoms of lactose intolerance.

However, is there a Biblical or historical precedent for foreigners usurping the title of “Jew”, besides the Synagogue of Satan references by Jesus? Indeed, in Esther 8: 17, we read:
And many people of other nationalities became Jews, because fear of the Jews had seized them.

In the book, Judaism and the Christian Predicament, by Rabbi Ben Zion Bokser, we read:
This is not an uncommon impression and one finds it sometimes among Jews as well as Christians -- that Judaism is the religion of the Hebrew Bible. It is, of course, a fallacious impression. Judaism is not the religion of the Bible.

A classic reference text, Harmsworth History of the World, contains a section on “The Hebrew Peoples.” On pages 1781-1784, Volume 3 we read, “Judaism was not evolved in Judah; it was in Babylon that Judaism first became what is was and still is” Additionally, in the 1980 Jewish Almanac, we read, "Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a Jew or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew”

What was the origin of this genetic split within Judaism? According to the Jewish Virtual Library, the Edomites are the “Traditional enemies of the Israelites… the descendants of Esau who often battled the Jewish nation.” The origin of the Edomites is explained in Genesis. The Edomites were the descendants of Esau, the twin brother of Jacob and the son of Isaac and Rebekah. This is an important turning point in Biblical history, since Jacob and Esau would become two separate and distinct nations because of their marriages and the resultant offspring. Jacob took wives of his own tribe, which accordingly pleased God and his parents, and his descendants became the Israelites. Meanwhile, Esau took wives of the Canaanites, and his descendants became the Edomites. Malachi 1:2-3 reads, "Yet I loved Jacob, and I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness." Additionally, Romans 9:13 states, "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."

Speaking to these Edomites, or false Jews, Jesus said in John 8: 44:

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Tying all these threads together, we find a 1991 article in the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, reviewing the book The Thirteenth Tribe:

In his carefully researched book entitled The Thirteenth Tribe, Arthur Koestler refutes the idea of a Jewish "race." Moreover, he says that most Jews of the contemporary world did not come from Palestine and are not even of Semitic origin.

While Jews of different origin also contributed to the existing Jewish world community, "the main bulk originated from the Khazar country" in the USSR…Koestler, a Jew born in 1905 in Budapest, writes that the Khazars, who flourished from the 7th to the 11th century, were a major power. Their empire extended from the Black Sea to the Caspian and from the Caucasus to the Volga.

According to the Jewish Encyclopedia, in the 16th century Jews numbered about one million. Koestler quotes scholars as documenting that "the majority of those who professed the Judaic faith were Khazars." Koestler has one main thesis: the bulk of Eastern Jewry—and hence of world Jewry—is of Khazar-Turkish, rather than Semitic, origin.

As Koestler points out, Jews of our times fall into two main divisions: Sephardim and Ashkenazim. The Sephardim, descendants of the Jews who had lived in Spain until their expulsion, with the Muslims, at the end of the 15th century, and who later settled in the countries bordering on the Mediterranean, spoke a Spanish-Hebrew dialect, Ladino. In the 1960s, the Sephardim numbered about 500,000… The Ashkenazim, at the same period, were about 11 million. Thus, "in common parlance, Jew is practically synonymous with Ashkenazi Jew. "

An Israeli scholar, A.N. Poliak, a Tel Aviv University professor of medieval Jewish history, quoted by Koestler, states that the descendants of Khazar Jews, "those who stayed where they were (in Khazaria), those who emigrated to the United States and to other countries, and those who went to Israel constitute now the large majority of world Jewry.
Koestler, who originally published The Thirteenth Tribe in 1976, noted that the story of the Khazar empire "begins to look like the most cruel hoax history has ever perpetrated. "

Linking the Edomites with the Khazarians, The Jewish Encyclopedia Vol. IV, published in 1902, reads:

Thus we have it from Jewish sources that the Khazars originally ‘dwell near the Seir Mountains’ so are racially of Edomite stock. But how and when did Edomites get to Khazaria? There is evidence that in the 6th century BC, some of the Edomites fled their homeland of Seir and migrated north, ‘After the fall of Jerusalem, in 586 BC, the Edomites began to press northward (Ezekiel 36:5)"

This is known as the Khazarian hypothesis, a provocative and politically charged theory which remains unsettled. Even a mainstream article from Science is forced to admit that, “although the study "does not appear to support" the Khazar hypothesis, it doesn't entirely eliminate it either.”

This Khazarian faction can be seen as the origin of the schism between “orthodox” and “Zionist” Judaism in the 20th century, with the Zionist, or Khazarian, faction largely controlled by extremely wealthy families such as the Rothschilds. In fact, the Rothschild family was directly responsible for financing construction of both the Supreme Court and the Knesset, or Parliament building, of Israel, described in the Jerusalem Post as “gifts” from the Rothschild family to Israel. Is it possible that there is an even deeper layer of deception present, and that this family has utilized a deceptive pattern of behavior since their very origin? Could there be a genetic level of deception, in which people who demonstrate patterns of dishonesty and violent actions are also being deceptive about their ancestry, and even the very genetic origins they claim? Is it possible that “Jews” like the Rothschilds or Medici’s are not truly Jewish at all, but are liars, just as Jesus said, once again displaying deceptive and dishonest tendencies and evidencing their predilection for false-flag style surprise attacks?

Full .pdf can be downloaded here:
Or here:

Absolute, IRREFUTABLE proof that Jesus Christ is was who he said he was, died and rose again, and lives today.

One day, he will judge you, will you face his wrath, or receive mercy at the Bema Seat? ALL have sinned, and ALL fall short of God. Repent or perish.

1.) The Empty Tomb

It is an accepted historical fact that Jesus’ body was taken after crucifixion to be buried. This tomb was publicly accessible, had a known location, and was guarded by Roman soldiers to prevent any of Jesus’ followers from entering the tomb. It would have been easily possible to any person alive at that time in Jerusalem to verify that the tomb was, in fact, empty, and by the same standard, easy to disprove Christianity by providing the body of Christ, un-resurrected, or the tomb as still sealed.

2.) The Appearances of Jesus

Furthermore, historians worldwide agree that there are many people who truly believed that they had seen the risen Christ. Gerd Ludemann, New Testament critic states, “It may be taken as historically certain that Peter and the disciples had experiences after Jesus’s death in which Jesus appeared to them as the risen Christ.” How can we explain the multiple attested eyewitness accounts by historically verified people that Jesus appeared to them?

3.) Origin of Christian Faith in Disciples and Others

The disciple’s new-found belief in Jesus was a decidedly un-Jewish idea, as no one in Jewish history had ever heard of a dying messiah, much less a resurrected one. How do we explain the rise of the early Church and the formation of the disciple’s belief without a resurrected Christ? Luke Johnson, a New Testament scholar at Emory University states, “Some sort of powerful, transformative experience is required to generate the sort of movement earliest Christianity was.”

Taken cumulatively, these historically solid inductive arguments provide a firm logical foundation for a belief in the Christian God.

Attached: JesusLovesYou.jpg (720x576, 102.31K)

if jembis real, how come let all the bad?
either jembus no real
or
jembus is a bad

>he test!!
infant leukemia

Shills think they're hot shit until someone has actual sources and arguments, haha.

The Bible is 100% true. Space is fake and gay, the gene therapy injection is the Mark of the Beast.

Seethe, Cope, and Dilate. What side are you on?

Attached: parody-mark-_35.jpg (2000x1333, 200.15K)

>Christ is King, he will return in our lifetimes.
It's been two thousand years, give it a rest already.

>if jembis real, how come let all the bad?
>either jembus no real
>or
>jembus is a bad
>>he test!!
>infant leukemia

Haha, are they really siccing the bots on my thread? Tranny Jannies can't COPE with the truth.

Come and get me!

i already dissproved u, end of debate byebye

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

>It is an accepted historical fact that Jesus’ body was taken after crucifixion to be buried. This tomb was publicly accessible, had a known location, and was guarded by Roman soldiers to prevent any of Jesus’ followers from entering the tomb.
Not a historical fact, just claimed in the Gospels.
>Furthermore, historians worldwide agree that there are many people who truly believed that they had seen the risen Christ.
People believing things does not mean they're true.
>The disciple’s new-found belief in Jesus was a decidedly un-Jewish idea, as no one in Jewish history had ever heard of a dying messiah
People come up with new ideas all the time. The Mormons came up with the idea of every believer becoming his own god, and that was an un-Christian idea too.

Take your meds.

This is called an "assertion", and it is false.

I presented about 7 posts proving you wrong and me right. That's called "evidence", and it is an essential part of an argument.

You don't seem to be capable of understanding this or performing it in any way.

dis disproof, no bots, just me, i disproof u, end of debate bybue, read careful:
jembos bad or
jempsi no real

end.

there's proof of a guy named jesus existing from multiple outside sources, what proof do you have beyond that?

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

assershun?
no, is dispruf

logic purity
jemis no real or jemsb bad. has to be cuz
ebil exists
end
think carful my bud!

>literal hedonist argument
The universe was designed to die. It's a field full of good and bad, and God harvests the good from it.
>but there's bad and that makes me sad
It achieves the purpose for which it was designed, faggot.

You can't debunk the empty tomb. Educate yourself on something besides Christopher Hitchens, lmao.

Id recommend Reasonable Faith with Dr. William Lane Craig for a midwit like you. You can probably follow along, but the discourse might be a little too high-level for you.

Its all in my book, son. I wrote 120 pages for people like you who are too lazy to do the rigorous research I have.

Its not your fault, user.

>assershun?
>no, is dispruf
>logic purity
>jemis no real or jemsb bad. has to be cuz
>ebil exists
>end
>think carful my bud!

Haha, what kind of bot are you? What's your name?

"the more rational worldview"?

2 TIMOTHY 2
14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

That's it! If you want to learn the truth, read that and then the Bible, not necessarily in that order.

Or don't, I don't really give a shit. Its your immortal soul.

>You can't debunk the empty tomb
There's nothing to debunk because you didn't bunk it. You just said it was true because it's in the Gospels.

>Its all in my book,

Attached: 1648050989625.jpg (737x471, 52.68K)

I'll try to chip into it, but having such a passive aggressive attitude doesn't win hearts, for reference.

What is with all the christfags spamming pol recently? Within the last week I've seen more cuckfagchrist posts then in the last 6 years.

Ask me how I know you didn't read the argument

Too much truth for you?

No one said this would be fun, anons. Its hard to admit you're wrong about almost everything and likely a midwit.

Better now than after you die and are forced to kneel to Christ.

Arguments refuted: 0
Shills seething: 4

Why do I have to debunk your retardation? Prove to me your retardation is right. Hint you can't prove a magically space daddy cope.

rebuttal:
TL;DR. Faggot.

dude it's laughable, it doesn't even deserve the energy spent to debunk all the schizo ramblings you wrote under DMT

Haha, ok ok, you're right. I apologize, user.

Haha, man, I wish I could get DMT!

Anyways, not an argument.

>kneel to Christ.
PSALM 95:6
O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker.

ISAIAH 45:23
I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

ROMANS 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

PHILLIPIANS 2
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

i think i'll read it

I proved it, it took me 430 pages and 785 sources but I proved everything I said conclusively and irrefutably. As demonstrated by the lack of arguments ITT.

Like this

>Ask me
No.

>Too much truth for you?
Of your subjective interpretation? Naw it's also social media claptrap talking points. You sound no different than a troon, just different words

>I proved everything I said conclusively and irrefutably.
Not really though

>I apologize, user
Beautiful.

PROVERBS 10:12
Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

JOHN 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

1 JOHN 3:16
Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Why would I care about a God that left me to live such a miserable life, that never answered my prayers?
If there is any such higher power, it is utterly undeserving of my worship.

WoW dude 400 PAGES 700 SOURCES OMG, it's like you've never been to school and think that's impressive. You need more than some shitty sources to prove god retard. Also still not buying your book faggot.

Don't ever reply to me again, jew-lover

>Quick reminder that no one has even begun to present an argument refuting my book.
Someone would have to actually read it.

So (You) are out of luck.

I believe you except for that part about whites being Biblical Israelites. Ancient Jews are basically an extinct race. Now it's just two religions: the Talmudic and the Christian religions. I also don't know how you can say that the world will end within the generation that sees the creation of Israel, but I'm intrigued.

>take hours of time to debunk some retard on Any Forums
No.

Stop advertising and begging like this board is your personal blog.

>esus is referred to as “the Nazarite”, or “of Nazareth” many times, such as when Matthew 25: 71 describes Jesus as, “Jesus of Nazareth.”
Nassenes - the earliest gnostics, students of Mariamne the Edomite from the House of Herod
Nazarenes - the first Judahite converts to Christianity. A Person from Nazareth, Galaliee
Nazarites - Isrealites who took vows to not cut thier hair or imbibe in Alcohol. Yahshua's Brother James was one. Their title was Nazir.

You can't prove shit. Nothing supernatural ever happened. It's all just a fictional story, the likes of which humans have been making up since forever.
Religion is nothing but a very old ARG LARP.

Dispies are lieteral golems

>never answered my prayers
God answers prayers. If he has not answered yours, then he has not yet adopted you as a son. Have you asked him to give you the spirit of adoption?

1) Believe on JESUS CHRIST
2) Confess to him that you are a sinner
3) Ask him to save your soul forever

Here is some more help on how to believe and how to pray, so that you can be saved today and know with certainty that you will go to heaven.

The Bible Way To Heaven
youtu.be/vJFOXC1S6cQ

ROMANS 10
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

What were your sources? The bible does not count as a source.

>an accepted historical fact

Attached: maxspaghetdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49.45K)

>The bible does not count as a source
COLLOSIANS 2
8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

2 TIMOTHY 3
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Not an argument

Not an argument. My book presents hard facts and sources.

Also not an argument. Shills SEETHING mad in this thread, haha.

Ok, don't read it. Enjoy the lake of fire. Hope you didn't take the gene therapy injection.

Nigger i have literally thousands of downloads and tens of thousands of views. What have you done with your life? Why don't you shills do something productive and present arguments or writing of your own instead of just tearing down other people? Is it laziness or just stupidity?

>My book presents hard facts and sources.
Demonstrate one

>Where's the Bible come from.

It comes from the Apostles, the followers of Christ, who, standing by their testimony to have seen Jesus risen from the dead, were all brutally murdered as recorded by numerous Christian historians.

Did you read the first 7 or so posts? I proved it ITT.

I HATE THE ANTI CHRIST

HERES THE THING, IM JUST NOT GONNA STOP POSTING IT! UGH...I KNOW, I KNOW...HAHAHAHAA

Why don't you come and make me.