There are no nazis on Any Forums. All of the persons calling for death of the jews are generally muslims...

There are no nazis on Any Forums. All of the persons calling for death of the jews are generally muslims. How do I know this? Because Ukraine is actually nazi in real life and Any Forums supports Russia instead who is actually trying to eliminate nazis in real life. Muslims support Russia too. So all of the people pretending to be nazis, that do not support Nazi Ukraine, are muslims. Lol...Any Forums is retarded. This place is just foreign bot propaganda. What's even weirder? All of the left wingers have been duped too because they are supporting literal nazis in Ukraine.

With these revelations, I must ask: FBI and CIA, how did you fuck up the information war so bad?

Attached: 1647940310548m.jpg (952x1024, 165.87K)

>Muslims support Russia too.
They supported Hitler too, Chechens were cleansed by Stalin because of that.

Can somebody give me the Maple Story context of this image?

>Trump supporters support Putin who uses muslims in an alliance with the chinese to kill ukrainians. The MAGA hats have been replaced with commie hats to identify MAGA's switch to Soviet Communism.
that's the meme in a nutshell

no I mean what was that green platform's function in Maple Story? sorry I wasn't clear

it also originates from the 30 minutes meme of Hunter Biden dick pics that China dropped

Oh, I have no idea...probably where you won a gift of some kind? That'd match the context if the meme. Never played MS

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

sneed indeed, sneed indeed

gotta feed it the sneed it

We want to abolish whiteness fr fr no cap

Attached: oyerok.jpg (564x564, 83.54K)

Aah yes, Ukraine, the jewish run and funded nazi state. Sounds legit

All the hohols I talked to before this shit started happening were all hilariously racist, sexist and homophobic except for one or two bunker zoomers. Same with Russians who mostly had turned on Putin by 2017 or so for the same reason we were getting disillusioned with Zognald over here. Any Forums has been compromised for some time.

Never underestimate autism

Did you see Ukraine on Fire? Looks pretty nazi to me. They wear blacks suns and SS bolts lol...its everywhere. So is that all fake or something?

Hmm, yeah I see this.

>muzzoids

Attached: 1599342831725.jpg (600x396, 24.82K)

>Art
>Participates in all mediums, from literature to music
>Enjoyment of rhythm, dancing
buh wypipo ain got no cultcha n dey don know how dance o season dey food doe

based thread

Attached: russian mus1.png (1196x876, 105.21K)

i can vouch for this OP, i am the brownest mother fucker you will ever meet. i just want to start a race war for the lulz but white people are too pussy to use those 2nd amendment rights of their that they're always talking about. can we please just start some shit in minecraft already i'm so bored

>Ukraine is actually nazi in real life
>t.

Attached: aryan_leader_of_azov.jpg (960x1280, 193.8K)

Ha, I made the original chinaman wojak years ago on my old laptop. I have this edited version with water saved on my tablet. Does anyone have the original? My laptop doesn't work anymore so I can't retrieve it

Attached: 1627420820364.png (1600x900, 234.33K)