This is what Mariupol looks like

How many more Ukrainian children have to die for Ukraine to finally receive air defence systems and fighter jets? For how long children will be the shields protecting the EU/NATO?

Attached: 9321093092.png (1848x1270, 4M)

Why are commieblocks indestructible?

I have no fucking idea why america is helping russia so much, they have been preventing NATO countries from giving weapons to ukraine, all the contries that have done so have disobeyed american orders to help ukrainians

This war triggered by zog. And the westcucks are helping it to keep going

All of them, hopefully.

good, fuck jews.

all of them. also, not my problem.

Perfect accuracy

Waiting for the Russian shills to come in and explain how these were all Azov false flag.

Also NATO intervention literally means nuclear war, retard

I do not give a shit about them. Fuck em. DPR flag was raised over the civil administration an hour ago. Ukraine will keep begging other countries to rescue them. maximum keks

Same as with ISIS

Still better than Łódź

More like maricon

Haven't you heard?

Ukraine has MORE tanks than they had before the war because farmers keep stealing them with tractors.

Source: Retarded Ukrainian propaganda that Any Forums normies lap up.

I heard Ukraine was gonna win tho

They were designed to withstand nuclear blasts, yes you need to repaint them and shit but structurally they will be pretty intact.

UHG has become this massive copebox. Board's been poisoned by Redditors.

Thats a mostly ethnic russian city retard. Russians have killed Russians civilians, because they want to take the city from Russians, who control the Russian city.

Kill the jewish comedian and his friends, the jews from the other side, let mentally sane grownups negotiate for two hours and everything is over.

> inb4 I have dementia and a fetish for jewish criminals

>How many more Ukrainian children have to die for Ukraine to finally receive air defence systems and fighter jets? For how long children will be the shields protecting the EU/NATO?
Until the nazis are dead.
We wouldn't want nazis brainwashing their children, so we need to make sure there's not a single trace of those nazis.

Attached: 1646522361581.png (640x727, 335.37K)

What the fuck are you on about you mong? They're completely fucked and it's gonna cost many fuckin rublerinos to repair that shit.

Im 100% on board with scorched earch wars. For all of human history this was the de-facto method until the 20th century. The huns would give a village a chance to surrender peacefully if they refused then the entire village was killed.

You get what you deserve. If your elected leaders and military dont value your life then why should i?

"How do we prevent our cities being destroyed and our innocent civilians being killed? I know, let's fight in the cities!" There's a reason German commanders declared Paris and Rome to be "open cities" during WW2 rather than turning them into deathtraps for the Allies.

That's just how any structure made of reinforced concrete looks like after it took some fire or minor explosive damage.

Only ballistic missiles or massive explosive blasts could raze them.

But if you live in compressed woodchip houses like in the US, even a stronger gust of wind could take your house down. So maybe this looks impressive, idk.