Why is Russian cope so intense?

Especially with Westerners
>These soldiers didn't get shot by Ukrainians they obviously tripped over a halberd booby trap that killed all 5 immediately
>"America releases so much fake news"
*Russian news "We did not invade Ukraine. Adolf Hitler is fighting for the Ukrainians as a resurrected Darth Plagueis type. God help us all.*
"OH FUCK. The invasion was worth it after all we can't let Sheev escape"

And then they will come in here and deboonk the above because they can't recognize satire
:

Attached: Vatnik_Copium.jpg (4760x3650, 1.77M)

Attached: 1647507244389.jpg (912x684, 243.34K)

also inb4 CIA

its literally all they have
never trust the words of a r*ssian

kek nice

>never trust the words of a r*ssian
the funniest part is how the government blatantly lies and everyone recognizes it except for shill posters here
every time
>Dude American media lies WAY more

Attached: RussianPropaganda.jpg (3923x3109, 1.5M)

> You don’t believe Ukrainian media even though they lied dozens of times and have the means and motivation to continue lying? You’re coping!!!

Attached: hohol_234815393_orig_.jpg (600x672, 50.08K)

>Invasion? they will never invade thats western propaganda
>*invades*
>Lavrov "We didn't invade actually"
>"See they didn't invade!!"

>Ukrainian media
who said Ukrainian media anyways if Ukrainian media lies dozens of times, Russian Media lies thousands of times

you seem to not understand. Russian propaganda is targeted at Russians mostly, at this point they don't even try to persuade the rest of the world

Attached: goth girls.webm (506x900, 2.67M)

pointing out blatant uki lies isn't cope

Attached: pakicope.png (1256x254, 63.82K)

>you seem to not understand. Russian propaganda is targeted at Russians mostly, at this point they don't even try to persuade the rest of the world
I do understand and they definitely do target the rest of the world. thats why they have RT Germany, RT Italy, RT Slovak

All their state media outlets funnel into countries they think they can influence. it's been their strategy for decades.
It's called the "Firehose" model

Attached: propaganda strat.png (1038x534, 68.85K)

>RT (formerly Russia Today) is one of Russia’s primary multimedia news providers.
>With a budget of more than $300 million per year, it broadcasts in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, and several Eastern European languages.
>The channel is particularly popular online, where it claims more than a billion page views.

>If true, that would make it the most-watched news source on the Internet.
>In addition to acknowledged Russian sources like RT, there are dozens of proxy news sites presenting Russian propaganda, but with their affiliation with Russia disguised or downplayed.

Attached: propaganda-russia.jpg (2157x937, 350.17K)

fuck rt

OK i worded my post poorly. I know they run those channels, but how effective they really are? Concerning the Ukraine situation pieces I think only ruskies will eat their lies.
An interesting observation. During the covid hysteria Russian RT pushed for vaccination hard, while RT directed at foreign audience used to spread conspiracy theories and were generally antivaxx

they are effective here at least. I dont know anyone in real life that supports Russia but I see westerners here all the time posting propaganda and if you call them out they just say "CIA, Jew" etc
RT also spread lies about America creating covid in 2020. pretty much the same lies as China who also blamed America ironically

there's some studies on the effectiveness of RT/Kremlin propaganda internatinally but I haven't read through them

oh ya and conservatives love the bio lab fake news kek even an American politician posted about it

It inst a cope. i live in Michigan. our interstate 94 floods, bridges in Detroit have holes where people can literally fall through. maybe we dont wanna send jewkraine anymore money when Americas own city states suffer

>but I see westerners here all the time posting propaganda and if you call them out they just say "CIA, Jew" etc
those might be paid VPN shills. they literally hire people to wage informational war and those people get 15 rubles per post