YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT: PLASTIC

what are the political implications of the diminishing quality of the food supply?
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10648011/Microplastics-human-BLOOD-time.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 8.51.01 AM.png (926x860, 347.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9kdDkYfaNMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck plastic

So is this what scientists meant by neuroplasticity?

Send more food to african niggers obviously

Fuck globohomo
Putin will save us from microplastics

bottled water is a huge source

How could particles get into the bloodstream? Makes no sense. The chemicals leaching out of plastic would make sense, but not the actual chunks of plastic.

Nigger, how is blood made?

Because they're part of the vax. All of these news articles are just bullshit to hide vax deaths.

Eat shit from plastic for long enough and it builds up

Vaccines and IVs. Depending on what age group the study was done on, I could see old people have microplastic in their blood from all the medical intervention

plastics are inert. being scared of microplastics is like being scared of sand. fucking retarded.

This, they're trying anything till something sticks. Its their lives on the line and they're running out of time.

They're only reporting on this now because they're desperately looking for a way to explain excess deaths
>Sorry sir, there was nothing we could do, spike prot- I mean microplastics built up in their organs, causing them to shut down. Here's your bill; no refunds.

I've been thinking of maybe donating blood just to make the body create new pure blood.

I'M A GIANT SPERM
t. OP's mom (formerly dad)

ehhh then stop living in cities and such and eating "food."

>Oh no it's not the vax killing you it's all the plastic.

Stratospheric aerosol injections.
youtu.be/9kdDkYfaNMQ

Attached: 1623450895715 (1).png (610x614, 329.76K)

>going to a jab factory and getting jabbed
Great way to "accidentally" become a vaxxie.

99% of those microplastics are coming from seafood.
Stop eating bottom feeders. It was disgusting even before the plastic problem.

Attached: HqtaUhf.jpg (799x533, 138.33K)

These microplastics they are referring too might just be the long chain polymers from mollusks. There is no way to tell the difference under a microscope.

I just want you to know that this image unsettles me. And that you should feel bad.

Do you retards know what's the best way to inhale microplastics? Surgical masks.

>leaky vaccine
>leaky vascular system
>leaky gut
>leaky blood brain barrier

Gee, I wonder why this is the first time micro plastics are being discovered in strange places, in the human body?

Corporations can make money so it doesn't matter you can't ban or blame them. This is free market democracy, commie bitch. Now eat your fucking plastics.

I don't think anyone has an idea on how to get rid of microplastics. The world is polluted as fuck from oceans to the air we breath. There's probably like a small % of the world that is actually clean.

>what are the political implications of the diminishing quality of the food supply?
A necessity of revolutionary activity against the ruling class.

microplastics are chemicals

Why is it the first time its been tested for?

>It totally didn't come from the vaccine, goys!

A while after the mRNA vaccine was released, micro plastics started showing up in placentas. I also wonder why none of this stuff was tested for, measured, or seen before.