Damn Jesus is the way

Damn Jesus is the way

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1008x1294, 396.05K)

No.

>no ones comes to the father except through me
Jesus is into voring people? Hot.

if jesus is the way, then why do niggers exist???

Attached: eslqJ67.gif (375x375, 1.99M)

Yes. Jewish hippie cult leader created best religion. Not buying it, but I'll still baptize my daughter just to protect her from feminism and other forms of degeneracy.

God enjoys causing carnage, it's a bit like how we piss off npcs in games to see what they do.

>follow zombie
>be zombie
makes sense

A test on how you treat the lower creatures of the planet.

Millions of christians go to bed each night believing that babies are being murdered and schelduled for murder at abortion clinics all across the country, not a single one of them does anything to stop it, no fires, no destruction of property, nothing, they will gladly of course forgive all numbers of pedophiles, murderers and rapists if they agree to join their cult. There are no bigger cowards than US christ cucks, no bigger hypocrites or charletons, none of them really believes that bullshit they just want to have some illusion of self rightousness and moral superiority. Wretched and loathsome nigger enabling fucks.

No, that's children.

if niggers can go to heaven, is it still heaven?

>Be American Christian
>Cut babies because the other religions do it???

Attached: clinic.jpg (600x400, 42.94K)

It's too accurate, stop.

Jesus was a false God... The Jews were right about him

I'm sold

Attached: 1634435090218.jpg (1024x1024, 156.84K)

that is not what mohammed said before dying why are you uploading this fake shit you fucking faggot loser commit suicide already

Attached: fat fedora.jpg (900x900, 88.68K)

No I'm not, I'm not a woman.

Uh, those are just words written by men. There is and never was a jesus that rose from the grave. You people are all mentally ill.

Retarded take. Buddha ascended and broke the cycle. He said seek the truth because he was dying and couldn’t educate his followers anymore and had a pretty valid concern Asiatic Kikes would try to subvert his teachings. You can even see it in later books where he says don’t believe what a book or a quotable celebrity says is truth, because you can see truth in the sky and know it’s true.
This lowIQ understanding is why it’s so frustrating to talk to Christians to try to save them from themselves.

Jesus was a based Essene initiate. True Christianity = Essene = Oera Linda Religion = Aryanism = Zoroastrianism = PIE All Father Religion

Fake and gay because Muhammad didn't even exist.

what did he say?

Jesus is a liar from the beginning. It's why the promise of eternal life comes after you're dead and have lived a full live behaving the way jewish writers wanted you to

Christianity vaccinates people with silly sense of guilt (original sin), so their minds create preventive barrier of humility - this way christians don't fall into greater guilt trap set by commies.

>black infants are babies
Citation needed

The God of Abraham and Isaac curses humanity with plagues to nudge us in the right direction.

Attached: 1538861415129.png (678x678, 231.58K)

That’s not what the Buddha said though. It was more something like: ”All conditioned things are impermanent, observe this carefully, constantly.” Now I’ll admit that the translation from Pali to English is quite loose and can be interpreted in a number of ways, but you can just tell that some fat, dumb Christian American wrote this.

Very based, everyone is a atheist till their on their death bed

Jesus is one of the ways but who he leads to i.e the father, is Krishna.

Pic rel. Bhagavad Gita 7.7

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103.07K)

Based

The last words of Jesus were
>My god, my god, why have you forsaken me?