FUCKING DO SOMETHING, AMERICA

Do that thing you do with the sanctions and embargoes and blockades and shit.

At least do it for Australia.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220324-211708_Chrome.jpg (1440x1717, 969.22K)

Sorry America can't come to the phone right now, please leave a message once you hear the beep.

Not my problem, get fucked

this kind of base has the lifespan of 15 min and is only good to put radars and shit

destroying china who is trying to kill you isn't your problem?

It's time we united as one Anglosphere desu.
Anzac Empire at the least.

America is dead. Time to revive Ayyuthaya. Pay your tribute to China and annex your neighbors.

should have kept that sub deal

Attached: 63653563.jpg (600x600, 37.5K)

are we getting invaded soon?

Attached: 1648087938366.png (660x574, 51.49K)

invaded? no
but they are going to buy you out

yes, two weeks

Kek

Attached: france.jpg (679x421, 55.93K)

Lol now they just have to get some warships

give it to me straight, how many Changs am I going to have to kill

Attached: 1648092692830.png (600x548, 281.8K)

all of them
all of them

Attached: THEY WILL ALL PERISH.png (498x568, 98.15K)

Holy fuck, this isn't in the Australian news.
We're so fucked.

I'm ready.
Bring them.

Attached: file.png (722x349, 138.32K)

They can't. The big reveal of the last few years has been that Russia and the US have both largely been bluffing about their military strength for the last few decades, with both sides maintaining the con by dropping a few million in ordinance on sandniggers or slavs every decade or so.

The reality is that the US is so ill-equipped it can't even bring a bunch of goat herders to heel, and the Russians are so outdated they can't secure a third-world slav country like Ukraine.

Now China is calling their bluffs. Make no mistake, China's not much better off than the US or Russia - they've got dogshit military logistics and most of their equipment is as fucked or worse than Russia's, but they've realized they're not nearly as outclassed as the propaganda has claimed the last fifty years and they know that while they may not have the military force to conquer all of the Pacific, they probably have at least enough to stand up to US intimidation.

>be america
>china gets too close to your greatest ally
>invade the Solomon Islands
>everyone claps

Meanwhile in ukraine

The reality is we need to work with our allies in the region.
>Taiwan
>Vietnam
>Japan
If we work together we can beat the shit out of China. Alone we sink.

We're just waiting for some aggression. How many Chinese nationals outside of China these days? The world would become pretty pretty dangerous for them for the first time in history. Is it worth sacrificing 10,000 years of fallout over saving some face? God chinks are so stupid

Based the soon they get here and kill all the American dickriders the sooner I can afford to live without the bank and the oil company draining every bit of blood out of me

I think you’re kinda ignoring the fact that Ukraine is being supplied, trained and reinforced by the west

>anglos are losing worldwide everywhere except in Europe (aka reddit: the continent)
you love to see it

Attached: apu-thumb.jpg (1000x800, 57.3K)

Ukraine is doing fine on their own, and they have Yurope to back them up.
US better fucking come help with their greatest ally.

>America isn't here right now. If you'd like to plan the invasion of some chinky island press 1. This is the official presidential naptime, sir. We will fail to call you back or respond in any way for at least 2 years. Now sod off. *beep*

Attached: 1647181184608.jpg (909x1024, 120.17K)

Heh, thought everyone hated our meddling. What happened poors?

Australia will be siding with China if it comes to trouble

we feast soon.

Attached: file.png (790x859, 645.46K)

Who gives a fuck? The Pacific is massive