Why do zoomers hate zionism so much ?

Attached: 1620774031398.jpg (125x88, 2.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

religionnews.com/2021/05/26/survey-young-evangelicals-largely-backed-biden-and-have-shifting-views-on-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone hates Kikes and Zionism, Shlomo.

Because it's not their ideology, nor can they adopt it. It is for Jews by Jews

Boomers absolutely got in love with Israel and are still in love with it. On the other hand western zoomers wether right or left wing despise it... what happened lmao.

Because after 80 years kike stories (lies) it became a incoherent and conflicting mess that the newer generations cant be indorenate by it like boomers where.

Attached: 1647973074099.jpg (820x802, 47.58K)

fpbp

There are multiple factors to the opposition from younger generations. such as zoomers destancing themselves from centrist ideologies into more radical ideas and movements.

All jews should go to israel and stay there, instead they use it like a criminal home base. For a people that are so rich they sure do require alot of handouts also

Attached: E70A63F6-219D-43B4-BDE0-7A6618615770.jpg (1024x761, 250.57K)

it couldn't be the fact that you faggots are parasitic demons.

least white generation in history, the spread of ethno nationalism would kill them.

Zionism is just white nationalism but for kikes

Israeli “right of return” is based on dna and heritage not religious quizzes

Attached: 5B7195BC-638B-41DF-9259-2109E92B2F47.jpg (720x602, 45.17K)

FPBP

Attached: 00009.png (781x692, 553.9K)

You are pointing at one aspect out of many in Zionism and comparing it to another ideology. There is plenty that you are missing.

Jealousy. Nationalism and whiteness is demonized in this country by Jews. Let's be honest we just wish we could have what they do, here.

it's not just the non-whites though

religionnews.com/2021/05/26/survey-young-evangelicals-largely-backed-biden-and-have-shifting-views-on-israel/

Attached: dshbiso59.png (949x454, 80.96K)

What am I missing? If jews want to go live with other jews and jew each other I’m fine with that. I don’t want to pay for it, and I don’t want jews in my own government or creating media etc for my nation though.

Attached: 76F1FFA0-0523-4E23-B06A-AB9919AFD58E.jpg (750x557, 69.01K)

non white create a non white environment, when whites have lots of non whites friends they tend to stick to their ideals as well, add globalism to that and you get colored majority in every online social circle, we fcuked, good thing the world is ending anyhow.

zoomers don't go to church, so they haven't been filled with the evangelical kikecuckery

Zoomers are becoming Russian Orthodox.

there is plenty that you are missing:

1. Zionism emphasizes that we do not really belong anywhere, since emancipation and general assymilation will never truely make us the same as the non Jews in a given country, thus the only place a Jew belongs in is in a Jewish country

2.the emphasis on returning to Jewish roots and traditions (learning hebrew, that was not used outside of prayer for millenias, returning to Jewisalem) and on Israel as the true home of Jews

3. developing the land and "making the desert bloom". see the Halutz movement for more

4. the creation of a Israeli defence force (IDF) to prevent the horrors of the past

there are more aspects, but overall it means that all Jews that refuse to go to Israel and live there are opposing Zionism directly

constant anti white rhetoric demonizing whites for their victory in the age of conquest has backfired against the jew and they see zionist israel as a modern nazi germany