Any Forums in its own way, reddit warned us back in 2011

we should have listened, harder Any Forums they were sending us a message and all we did was make fun of them

Attached: reddit warned us.png (413x597, 38.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1239514
cafemom.com/parenting/209709-why-this-mom-is-selling
edweek.org/teaching-learning/four-states-now-require-schools-to-teach-lgbt-history/2019/08
alphanews.org/sex-ed-richfield/
reddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/kgpty/what_will_happen_if_gay_marriage_is_legalized/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>schools will begin teaching kids how to have gay sex
hasn't happened and never will

>he is unaware

user I..

history teaches us that if given the chance oppressed become oppressors and all minorities aim to become the majority.

Your ngmi

Post proof then

Literally all those things happened except WW3 and we're close to that one anyway. OP is a faggot.

embrace the wisdom of the ancient internet user, hug it out

Attached: ancient reddit wisdom.png (833x1798, 340.39K)

user, my little brother is 10 years old in public school. I threw a fucking shitfit the other day when I learned he is already doing sexual education and has been taught about homosexuality how to have safe anal sex. They have been taught that in order to have anal sex you should use a lot of lube and slowly stretch out the anus of your partner in order for your penis to fit, that is literally teaching children how to have gay sex. You have no fucking idea user what kids now are learning. I've convinced my mom to start homeschooling my younger siblings and start taking them to church and I've decided I'm going to start taking him along with me when I go hiking and camping to show him life outside the Jewish noise. My mom moved here from South Africa after my dad passed because SA is a dangerous place to raise children without a man, I was already 12 and in boarding school so I stayed behind. I came here recently looking for work and fuck the way these kids act is insane bro, I'm going home and when he is a bit older ill take him with me. The west is Babylon, it must die, I wish you luck on rebuilding it.

>2011
>ancient internet
I hate zoomers so much

They thought me in grade 7. I just grimaced and left to go play tuba in the band room

Why shouldn't gays get sexual education?

nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1239514

No one should. Schools shouldn’t be teaching about sex.

Well in your country its different i guess, you cant deprive a whole nation of sex ed.

8/10 bait

>you cant deprive a whole nation of sex ed.
Yes you can't deprive sex ed I'm glad we agree

lime won't happen because they already do that.

Get off my board you disgusting sodomite

Attached: faggot swine says.png (350x350, 192K)

cafemom.com/parenting/209709-why-this-mom-is-selling

edweek.org/teaching-learning/four-states-now-require-schools-to-teach-lgbt-history/2019/08

alphanews.org/sex-ed-richfield/

its not bait retard
reddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/kgpty/what_will_happen_if_gay_marriage_is_legalized/

Get off my site nigger

Though pommie jokes aside no 10 year old should be doing sex education user especially not state funded and run sexual education. Teaching little kids how to have anal sex is not something you will ever be able to justify to a sensible person, I think if most parents here bothered to ask their kids about the shit they are learning they would be burning down the schools a week later. Westerners are too naive, they think they have it all figured out.

yes, we should teach officially acceptable sex, so we must also respect diversity because , you know, love is love, right user?

Attached: love is love even when it hurts.png (502x243, 151.75K)

For the same reason we don't teach kids how to have sex with an adult.
Just because it's possible it doesn't mean it should be taught.

remember anons, slippery slope is a logical phallusy and we don't want to be that way

Attached: slippery slope is a phallusy.jpg (1800x2048, 131.27K)

>Just because it's possible it doesn't mean it should be taught.
Well that isn't up to you, the parent, to decide what your child is or isn't taught.
That is for a board of faggots to decide and if you have a problem with this then you are anti-government or worse, a lolbertarian.

Also unrelated to this aside from being about western education, I would have started my own thread but I've been banned from doing that because jannies are still faggots. If any of you have kids or younger siblings ask them what they learned about Ukraine and Russia, the day Russia invaded Ukraine my little brother mentioned to me something about WW3 being about to start and asking if I'll be drafted, so I pressed him about it and it turns out 3 days before the invasion his school started a new class where they teach little kids about current world events like covid and now the Russo-Ukrainian conflict, it seems like very obvious fearmongering to scare kids into sheltering in the arms of big daddy western government to protect them. They also get taught bullshit, he said his teacher told them that Australia and America will probably go to war with Russia and a draft might happen. Is this normal in the west?

user, I…

Good parents wouldn't want their kids to learn how to be fucked in the ass at school.

You must be new here