What if I SURRENDER to the Globohomo

I'm looking at what is happening to Russian soldiers in Ukraine and I dont want the same thing to happen to my country.
I've been thinking about it
- We already buy Israeli weapons
- We already legalized homosexuality
- We already accept Most of LGBT
- We already accept feminism. Just the other day some court in India accepted that marital rape is a thing
- We already have our country jewed by most of the Western multinationals. If there is any that still isn't here its because they don't want to be here and not because they are blocked

I dont know what else we have to do to completely capitulate to globohomo? I f there still is it cant be much and it wouldn't be a big deal to just accept their terms and conditions on those fronts as well.

Attached: kiira.jpg (683x1024, 64.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3GArRjjjz4
youtube.com/watch?v=KQW83MNEwpo
youtu.be/fvRpntmUIxs
reuters.com/article/us-china-xinjiang-exclusive-idUSKCN1NK0H0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Certification & designation: BGC.

Attached: who loves ya baby8.jpg (398x590, 53.63K)

All hail based big Jeezy postah King of shitpostan

Attached: cdf.png (713x528, 29.72K)

It is over then. Do not redeem sir.

Attached: 1648123947931.webm (608x1080, 1.18M)

Yeah m8. We ready to do the needful.

>What if I SURRENDER to the Globo-homo
youtube.com/watch?v=d3GArRjjjz4

Then you also have to surrender to masks, injections from, bio weapon labs and tolerate to sodomized your children.

Will be no retirement money or elderly care only Covid death by injection.

Bio weapon labs in Ukraine (read text in English)
youtube.com/watch?v=KQW83MNEwpo
youtu.be/fvRpntmUIxs

Attached: 3Phases of Injection.jpg (589x831, 82.9K)

Poo, don't shit where you eat, straight on the street.

When you learn that , I will explain you not literal meaning of that phrase.

Attached: virus fear.jpg (725x512, 124.88K)

>surrender to masks,
That already happened

This is a serious topic breh. Stop posting stupid memes

none of what you said is true. Why are you trying to appeal to westerners?

>none of what you said is true.
C'mon you know every single thing is posted is strue

>Why are you trying to appeal to westerners?
I am not trying to appeal to westerners. I am appealing to the globohomo cabal to spare my country from the horrors of war

>I am not trying to appeal to westerners. I am appealing to the globohomo cabal to spare my country from the horrors of war
you're brown, you have a free pass to do whatever you want.
China is genociding muslims and they're doing fine

>I dont know what else we have to do to completely capitulate to globohomo?
accept millions of niggers and muslims

>China is genociding muslims and they're doing fine
For now, but rumbles are beginning against it in the Western Media. I think the some Western politicians too are already beginning to get in on the act

Exclusive: In rare coordinated move, Western envoys seek meeting on Xinjiang concerns
reuters.com/article/us-china-xinjiang-exclusive-idUSKCN1NK0H0

A group of 15 Western ambassadors in Beijing, spearheaded by Canada, are seeking a meeting with the top official in China’s restive, heavily Muslim Xinjiang region for an explanation of alleged rights abuses against ethnic Uighurs.

We already have muslims and I dont think we will really do anything much if millions of blacks wanted to come to India for some reason. There is probably nothing in India for them which is why they all seek to go to the West

I do not know what God you believe in user, but to surrender yourself to the evil of the world because of what you perceive to be the easy route for the flash in the pan existence upon this realm, because in part of what THEIR media outlets is hammering the message into your consciousness. Not worth eternal existence in paradise surrendering to evil, fight on sir. Not just for you but for your future families sake, for your soul. Don't give in to evil, ever.

>I’ve been looking at what has been happening to Russian soldiers in Ukra… ACK

I am an atheist so nothing applies to me but if I were a Hindu I suppose I could always reincarnate and try to do better next time and I think its okay to coexist with Rakshahsas

What is happening to the Russian soldiers is nothing compared to what globohomo has planned for you.
They promise you favourable terms for your surrender, and when you are powerless they will punish you just the same.
Cowardly Poo.

I just figure if I surrender they'll torment me last

you vill live in ze pod
you vill eat ze bugs
you vill own nozing
do like it, indianbro?

i would rather live in sweden than in russia

>I dont know what else we have to do to completely capitulate to globohomo?

You don't get it. They won't be happy until you are their complete and total slave. Then once they get AI they'll just slaughter you because they don't need you anymore.