What the fuck is wrong with this place? I've been visiting this board for a week now and so far I have:

What the fuck is wrong with this place? I've been visiting this board for a week now and so far I have:

1. Been told in multiple paragraphs that I will never have ovaries or be a woman

2. Been called Rabbi more times than I can count

3. Been told to "sneed" so many times, and I still don't understand what that even means

Every time I try to get a genuine response from any of you people when I address what I have been told, I'm either called an n-word or k*ke, and am then told to "dilate", "glow" or "kill myself".

Can we please have just a normal thread where we can talk about memes without racist slurs and the weird terminology?

Attached: wtf.jpg (408x408, 106.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/14r3n6npren5
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/369015329
archived.moe/pol/thread/369015329
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, you knob gobbing half-tranny Passover celebrating turbo faggot.

Here’s your normal response. This place is filled with Russian bots. Maybe don’t post kiked bullshit next time

Ywnbaw nigger

Time to go back

Niggers tongue my anus

What are the political implications of you being a faggot? Maybe Any Forums is more your speed, sweaty.

Attached: C331F734-CC37-4206-8FD7-2ADB19E8DCC3.jpg (709x1000, 177.14K)

Redditor spotted

Attached: 1647184584250.png (1000x700, 100.75K)

>What the fuck is wrong with this place?
Dilate

>If you don't share the same views with the media you're a russian bot
Cope newfag and go back.
Also nigger

Quit being a memeflaggot.

I CANT SNEED

go back you niggerkike

Well, imagine you got a coin. The coin has two sides. Two polar opposites if you will. At first glance they look very different, like complete opposites. However if you look more carefully you'll see they're one and the same. So imagine you have so called leftist redditors on one side, and so called right wing polacks on the other side.

At a certain moment a singularity will appear, and they can't be told apart. As they both claim the other is the same as they are themselves.

Literal insanity. Best to just sit back and relax while they wage war against each other

O.P. you're a faggot. And you're a nigger. If keep posting and don't follow the lurk for 2 years rule you may become a niggerfaggot.

vocaroo.com/14r3n6npren5
Daily reminder that you will never be a woman you niggerkiketranny.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/369015329
archived.moe/pol/thread/369015329

Attached: Howard Hughes Jr.jpg (836x1254, 73.64K)

Ywnbaw, Rabbi. Sneed

it's in your best interest that you don't browse this board, lol( or at least remind yourself to not engage with anyone here)

i'll bite redditfag, what do you want to know? i've been on 4ch since i was 15. i'm 32 now. ama.

>Literal insanity.
Yep, that's something you seem to manifest. Get well soon.

Attached: coxnYa8LnY3UarCRVBWZY7cvap9nH_hY1bT64YNdJAuApowz1KuDSfhrmqpbxET1UK-KQQXyI7Wt6vF3CPxb5dXykhq2hUHZXjwnHJIKBVQ.jpg (604x524, 143.06K)

Great comeback chief. Did what I say hit home? Lol.

stale pasta is stale

It was difficult to read, I can give you that. Not only because it was false, but also because it was poorly written.
You "enlightened" everything is the same is one old trick to dumben people down so that they don't see the difference between good and bad and obey whatever they're told.

You'll never be a real woman,

Attached: 1643705084143m.jpg (1024x576, 93.2K)

>plebbit spacing
your singularity is down the hall and to the left

Attached: plato.png (500x565, 174.24K)

Mhm

>Can we please have just a normal thread where we can talk
>about memes without racist slurs and the weird terminology?
Nobody gives a shit about real politics here.

>Reeee he doesn't agree with me so he must be plebbit
>Ignores the part where poster states plebbit and poltards are one and the same
>Doesn't know about phone posting and paragraphs
Yup, ain't easy champ

nigger we can't. this place is also political not playground for children retard.

Nigger kike faggot

OP is a retard. Move to Sweden so they sterilize you autistic ass.