Poland

>40% of the population goes to church every Sunday and 70% of the population goes to church at least once a month
there are LGBT-free zones since 2019 and gays can't marry, adopt or even have civil unions
>abortion got delegalized fully in 2020 after partial abolishment in 1993
niggers, shitskins, mudslimes all consider Poland a no-go zone. poland is virtually 100% white and ethnically homogenous
>it's a developed, clean, orderly country with an HDI of 0.9
it opposes degeneracy from the direction of Germany and from the direction of Russia both
>in NATO since 1999 (23 years), in the EU since 2004 (18 years)
relatively little of the population does drugs, the average age of sexual initiation is high, average lifetime number of sexual partners for women is low, divorce rate is low
>constant high GDP growth

Poland is too based for this world.
Russian shills hate the idea of Poland because it completely wrecks the narrative that joining NATO/the EU degenerates you. The way we see it, Russia is degenerate and no outside force can degenerate a nation, a nation can only inherently be either degenerate (Orthodox/Protestant) or based (Catholic) from the start.

Attached: D3895945-661F-4706-9A03-D9C3A512D070.jpg (968x554, 243.46K)

Attached: 57648830-B3FF-429F-BDD5-4598AC54CFEB.jpg (1500x1402, 59.79K)

Yes, Jesus is our savior!

subhuman

i'm immigrating to poland, wish me luck bros

Plenty of Thai's already here tho. hope you can get along with the Vietnamese as they are our biggest Asian minority.

Yeah bro but Jewtin took his shirt off during a photoshoot that's so heckng based and redpilled I love Russia!

sneed

Attached: 1648124744426.jpg (473x636, 62.12K)

Yes you subhuman

Name one polish corpo that is known world-wide and it's not some meme witcher 3 game

bold of you to assume anyone gives a shit about poland. shut your mouth and produce witcher 4

>narrative of eu/NATO degenerating
I mean, that's true for the most part. Look at the former east block.

>relatively little of the population does drugs, the average age of sexual initiation is high, average lifetime number of sexual partners for women is low,
You know we have met Polish people.?

>wrecks the narrative that joining NATO/the EU degenerates you
They are constantly trying though and its just a matter of time when they succeed I believe, do you think other european countries weren't like yours in terms of traditionalism and homogeneity of population? Plenty of catholic nations have been subverted so I dont buy the religion argument either

Attached: pepe.jpg (1100x1007, 62.45K)

>mfw I'm a Polish passport holder

Feels good man.

You've been too poor to receive enough cultural enrichment. Trust me, African and Middle Eastern BVLLs that go to Europe aren't scared of your "no-go zones". Most of these men have seen violence and brutality at levels only seen in war zone. They themselves have probably also done brutal acts. Regardless, you'll eventually go the route of Spain, France, or Italy. Your income and standard of living is and has risen solely thanks to the EU(Germany(Jews) & Jews). Your country was and is being used as a prop to fool other Slavic nations of the benefits of joining the West. Just as the United States(jews) rebuilt Japan and Korea and made them into the powerhouses they are instead of making them agrarian. And look at them now, degenerate pro-blm incel factories. Prosperity in exchange for your SOVL and the fabric of your society. But they(jews) will come for their pound of flesh, sooner rather than later. You made a deal with the devil(jews), he just hasn't margin called to collect his soul, yet.

Attached: crossroads.jpg (1008x742, 160.34K)

All that is going to end because Poland burned all it's bridges with Russia. You are now at the complete mercy of globohomo which is why the EU just voted to sanction you because of your anti-homo stance.

Poland on track to replace leafs as number one.

it does degenerate you, you just haven't noticed it beginning.

How is Argentina for an European?

>based (Catholic)

Attached: 4.jpg (615x409, 46.19K)

>developed, clean, orderly country

Attached: CXvUqKNWsAAmpyU.jpg (640x429, 85.48K)

A gay pride parade in Poland.
We support LGBT!

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x381, 99.57K)

Oh look, a jew.

We still have ways to go with the food prices unfortunately. Maybe in a few years we would be able to match them. For now seething pidors and memeflags is all we can muster.

I thought poland was based...

Major of Polish capital, Warsaw, on the head of 2021 LGBT pride parade.

Attached: Tutaj-bije-serce-usmiechnietej-Polski-.-Parada-Rownosci-na-ulicach-Warszawy_article.jpg (822x462, 409.42K)

Uuuhhh, polbros?.....

>poland is virtually 100% white and ethnically homogenous

Pooland is anything but white. Slavoids will always be toilet cleaning race in EU. You were slaves through out history for a reason.

Stop day dreaming and get back to scrubbing toilet, kowalski

>Warsaw
Can russians accidentally drop a nuke there? Thanks

We in Poland is big gay.
This is a transgender member of polish parliament.
This is what a typical woman in Poland looks like.
Beautiful

Attached: z24130027ICR,Anna-Grodzka.jpg (600x600, 54.2K)

I wish Poland would take us over instead of Russia or Germany again.

Attached: poland-abortion-618x488.gif (618x488, 45.1K)

You just described Western Europe and America less than 50 years ago. Shit happens quick brother, stay vigilant.

Attached: MuhTacos.jpg (953x826, 383.98K)

KGHM

Attached: 35416AC8-2E33-4DB6-9526-CF623A5DCD62.jpg (640x734, 53.02K)

Yup, our zoomers are actual retards, no hope for future

>posting your own country to own the other country

A pride parade from Posen- poznań in polish.
The banner says: strong fag, strong Poland

Attached: comment_CsGgViSZjp0JOnQyqcexAeMU73D5YKJn.jpg (2048x1707, 2.48M)

>coping
You poles really need to get a grip on reality

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-143844_Chrome.jpg (719x1278, 209.43K)

Bring your forces into Ukraine pussy, and we'll see how based you are.We will fuck you and show you your place.

Attached: 1482177743035.jpg (640x423, 42.55K)

This is from Danzig - Gdańsk.
A typical day there.

Attached: z24970547V,10-lipca-2019-r--Marsz-Rownosci-przeszedl-po-raz-1.jpg (960x640, 144.19K)

If push comes to shove, Poland cannot resist economic or military assault by the west. Russia can. We might not be as based as Poland but we can defend our country

Oh no, I thought Poland was civilized developed country...

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-134322_Chrome.jpg (719x973, 333.52K)

Poland and Hungary love to talk about how great they are, and that may be true as it right now, but will it he true in 5 years? 10 years?

By being part of the EU, it is only a matter of time before you fall to degeneracy. You are always one bad political leader and one bad economic crisis away from all of this shit crashing down, and people willing to accept EU bullshit for funds and security.

When a nation has no one to turn to, it has to rely on good ol' grit to get through a problem. The strength and resilience of a people can shine in these situations, which are inevitable for any nation. But can you honestly tell me that your people and government would choose to suffer rather than accept EU money/assistance when hard time inevitably come? Will you go to war with the EU if they tell you to "decarbonize" your country suddenly? How far are your people willing to actually go when push comes to shove and the solution to your problems is as simple as taking in 1 million "climate refugee" niggers? Time will tell, but I wouldn't act so cocky.

we don't have such shacks and such gypsies. it's rimania

>Poland cannot resist economic or military assault by the west.
what assault? you're schizophrenic

First time I agree with vatniks. Please btfo these retards. But provoke them and have them attack first so they cant rely on NATO mutual defence

>world bank makes report on poverty in poland
>W-WE DONT HAVE SHACKS
HAHAHA, the fucking cope levels on this guy

Attached: 1648122308033m.jpg (679x1024, 75.8K)

None yet, cause there still is opposition. As soon as it's gone Poland will fall

Tell him to fuck off you cuck.

Then why are you all so poor as fuck? even russians live better than you do

Attached: beat.jpg (1079x785, 355.13K)