My friends father let 2 Ukrainian refugees stay for a while and the daughter is looking pretty juicy not going to lie

My friends father let 2 Ukrainian refugees stay for a while and the daughter is looking pretty juicy not going to lie.

Attached: 069.jpg (580x563, 34.74K)

Rofl she would never touch a western European barbarian like yourself

How good? How old is xhe?

Based cunnyseur

She's 11 you sick fuck

>taking advantage of women that are fleeing war
nigger

Idk probably around my age (22) ?
Not doing anything to her shes build for Ukrainian cock and I respect that.

Attached: 68a.jpg (600x777, 64.05K)

RAPE

t. moroccan

eh my ukrainian refugee has stretch marks, but I think she's taking to sexual conditioning well.

Wholesome

Pics or it didn't happn

I used a frontend to look like netflix, but the movies is all loaded up only has sex scenes with whites. I have some multicultural stuff to throw her off, but no sex scenes.

One shot, one opportunity..

Help them with housing for now, and I'll come over later.

I look like a low budget version of him call me Moroccan again toilet cleaner.

At least steal her panties and jerk off to them.

oops pic

Attached: Manuel neuer.jpg (800x1200, 196.17K)

Smash that pussy what are you waiting for.

Lick her bumhole and report back please.

>the daughter is looking pretty juicy
let her be you pedo

Sure I cook in a restaurant myself what would you like for dinner?

Attached: EwS1lQbVIAEieuV.png (651x799, 31.76K)

In fact, I'm really very sad. There is a war in the country, young girls are leaving the country. Even if it ends, I will have to live in the shattered and poorest hole of Europe without the ability to start a family

>My friends father let 2 Ukrainian refugees stay
are you a close neighbor with them?

I'm sure most of them will go back when the war is over, they're not niggers after all right?

Attached: 7e0.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

There's a pretty big chance that once this war is over, no matter the concessions made, Ukraine is going to get the biggest post-war economic growth injection the world's ever seen. Just make sure you keep corruption in check and you might end up like post-cold-war Poland.

Well I live 3 streets away from my childhood friend so occasionally I still visit him, he turned into a weeb degenerate unfortunately.
We don't have that in the kitchen my friend.

This, pics