How to get out of this cancer forum? What do I lurk instead

How to get out of this cancer forum? What do I lurk instead
> in4 reddit

Attached: 1646289226618.gif (500x506, 120.33K)

unplug the computer and go outside

fpbp

You won't find the answer from anyone here

No one here gets out alive.

fpbp

but then again, maybe most people who lurk this containment board shouldn't go outside.

Why are there so many threads about
>I need to get out of this site, this is a cancer reeeeee
Are you all fucking retarded? If you don't like this site just stop coming here you dumb ass niggers

Tv, ck, diy, out, k, o, biz, fit, ar15.com, just go on YouTube and add 200 videos to watch later learning about stuff. I recently found a channel called historis civilis about the Romans. I also found “tales of the gun” , maybe also go outside

Delete your computer.

Eat onions and read the Bible.

You're here forever. Welcome to shitty purgatory until we're set free.

I have run out of shit to watch so i just listen to medical lectures on YouTube. Mainly focusing on the immune system and gut atm, also listen to alot of eastern philosophy and people like Alan Watts

>the only site worth regularing is this shithole
How did it even come to this? 2012 reddit and facebook make current Any Forums as a whole look PG-13 in comparison.

Keeping yourself to yourself isn't such a bad idea in this day and age desu. Don't believe me - go out a few times, have a few girlfriends, hang out with IRL friends. It unironically ends in tears lol. I can't believe I'm saying this but staying comfy with your bros and checking out mentally is a blessed relief.

kys, unironically

You're here forever faggot

You are here forever

Attached: 663D4A30-2665-4173-8DEF-C2AAC4CBA47A.png (600x632, 146.5K)

You're here forever
>t.2007/08 fag

Attached: 1497188779445.jpg (300x300, 26.58K)

>What do I lurk instead
reddit

Yeah, and i'm ok with that, and you, you will never be a woman

Yer in the Last Chance saloon, pardner. Ain't nothing fer yer kind outside o' here.

You can check out any time you want bro!

fight the power