How the fuck do wagies have the will to work 5 days a week 7 hours a day

How the fuck do wagies have the will to work 5 days a week 7 hours a day
I've been working since late September, 3 times a week as an accounting assitant, along with school 2 days a week
It's literally fucking boring, how do people force themselves to do this shit for 50 years? I'm already tired after 6 months of it

Attached: 1633327961892.gif (320x240, 1.65M)

If you don't have kids before the age of 18, life feels completely pointless.

I have kids and life is pointless and i feel guilt brining them into the existence they will suffer like me and I don't have any answers for them

lol why are you only working 7 hours a day? It's almost like you want to stay poor forever.
>t. working full time while growing my own company after work

Attached: f75e33adcdf765a2b31e959781607af5.gif (480x416, 3.1M)

Because my contract is at 35 hours/week, so 7 hours a day usually
I do like 7h30min a day sometimes because i eat in like 20 minutes, so I'm paid slightly more for doing nothing

It’s Becuase you are in school, which is a weird head space, it drains you mentally in subtitle ways,
When you work full time, you get used to what you get used to.
Meaning, if you work 6 days a week, having to work 7 will kill you, but if you only work 2 days a week, being forced to work 3 days a week will kill you because you are used to 2.
Also as you get used to a job, it becomes easier,
Also you are doing grunt work, it’s better to work at your lvl, so you will need to get harder work.

Attached: 095E1ED1-888F-43C1-977D-1132EC731DED.jpg (486x338, 27.88K)

Did you have them before the age of 18? If you have kids after that, then you fucked up. Your parental instincts won't activate and you'll just want to die.

Also all pies to hours, If you work 5 hours a day, working 7 will kill you, but if you work 9 hours a day, working 11 will kill you.
Seriously don’t under estimate how much a human can get used to anything.
You have tons of free time, go out and dance, party, drink, make friends, play board games, learn to play the pinaio, etc, if you are board

I work in warehouse picking shit
Just listen to podcasts and music and let the body work
its fine and interaction with other workers is minimal

>Also you are doing grunt work,
I mean I just started working for the first time, at 20, and I'm here to learn so they're not giving me hard shit, i'm just entering bank statement for vendors/customers, entering invoices, and easy things like that
>You have tons of free time, go out and dance, party, drink, make friends, play board games, learn to play the pinaio, etc, if you are board
I spend my free time browsing Any Forums and playing vidya
Yeah I'm also listening to music while working, makes the time pass faster

>I spend my free time browsing Any Forums and playing vidya
>why am I so unhappy and unfulfilled
It’s truly a mystery

Attached: 95DE3E11-5FAB-4324-B63E-2369010FB79F.jpg (2048x1536, 294.04K)

I'm not unhappy, just bored of work because it's the same thing over and over and over
Also going to the gym makes me happy

How about you post the same picture but for things that will make you happy? Oh wait, you can’t lmao. You can sit here and shit on others for their vices, yet can’t tell them what’s better
>inb4 I do any of those things
The only thing I do is occasionally stay up late, like right now, and it’s BECAUSE of social interaction

Omg just shut the fuck up then.
Most people work because they have to, and learn to deal with it, you can join a farm commune or sign up to walk the path of a monk if you want something else.
You whine like a middle class faggotabout nothing.
>well actully I’m prefectly adjusted, I’m just a little head colonic from working.
Seriously go off yourself,
People are massively impacted by their environment and the people around them. T Wikipedia it. That means that if everyone else is having an awesome, sexy time, you’re more likely to as well. That’s why we have New Year’s Eve. When it’s a sunny day, everybody’s happy, and when it rains, everybody’s glum. Life’s funny like that.

Shut up wagie, doing the same shit x days a week for x hours is not a lifestyle, fucking faggot, if that's life for you you're an npc

Attached: 45E17590-31E1-40C6-ABE7-E5083A3921E2.jpg (431x450, 35.79K)

Maybe you can quit your boring job to be a construction grunt like Peter gibbons

I work in a big corpo and literally sit around and jerk off in my work hours, company pays me for training they organize raising my qualifications so I can get paid more for doing less. I'm at the stage of almost being able to play vidya without interruptions for the whole day. Life is so easy I never want to NEET again.

Attached: 1571922705938.png (370x635, 240.15K)

All it really took for me was to experience homelessness.

All thoughts of ever resting on my laurels faded after that, fear is a great motivator.

Try and imagine not knowing where you will sleep at night, where your next shower would be, how you will eat... this takes the place of a job because it becomes a full time job.

Sometimes I think about Heck Bast from Stephen King's "The Talisman" idly thinking about some girls tits and generally being bored right before Wolf bursts in and bites his fucking arm off.

As he fades out to death from blood loss Heck Bast thought he would give anything to be bored again...

That's what I think about you NEET's, once you are really thrown in to the shit, you would give anything to be bored again..

>BE CONTENT WITH YOUR SERFDOM
kill yourself it's normal to rebel against this bullshit we call work nowadays

I never understood how they could tolerate such a regimented lifestyle.

I never know what the date is, in fact I don't even know what day it is.
I wake up when iv'e had enough sleep and go to bed when I am tired, why would I ever want to live by someone elses schedule.
Last night I got a 4am BJ from my gf and the night before that a midnight swim at the beach.
What reason would we need to wage slave for?

This world is full of insane people, trying to arrive at a destination the will never reach.
I have everything right here in my arms.
Fuck their slave society.

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 40.12K)

Also, just to add, here is a fun exercise I like to do sometimes when I get pissy..

"If I had to leave my home today and move all my shit to a new place, where would I go? Could I function? Jesus man, in these fucking times too, how could you be so reckless?

Any place to live around me is fucking super expensive, food and goods are way up, our fucking President and Government really seems like they are trying to intentionally destroy us and you feel like you have time to sit around??

Holy shit, man. Holy shit.

fake and gay

Yep, this is the life most people have, and for most they dont ask for more
But if you are like me (as it seems to be from what you are saying), you want to aspire for some more meaningful experience of life, being more than just a bee worker in the farm
You need to find something you enjoy doing, and make it your job. You say you like going to the gym, or maybe something different, try making a carreer out of it.
There is no secret to life, yes, apart if you are born with a golden spoon, you will have to work to survive, but it doesnt have to be like this, find something you enjoy, and make it your job, if you enjoy it and its your job, you will never be bored or hate it.

Starting a family as another user pointed out can also change your view of life radicaly, as in realising you can care for more than just yourself, and having responsabilities that extends further than your own personal interests. But its a big step to take and you have to make sure you are with the right person.

If you dont do anything, eventualy this shitty wagie lifestyle will eat your soul away and by the time you reach 40yo you'll realise its kinda too late and you cant have those years back

tldr: fuck being a deadend wagie, find a hobby you like and make it your job, otherwise you'll regret it in the futur, remember there is no turning back
Also fuck wagelords