Nothing worse than a girl with tats, change my mind...

Nothing worse than a girl with tats, change my mind. We find your nude body to be the sexiest things out there and you choose to cover it up with ink, just because of a trend?

Attached: Front-neck-tattoo-1-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 61.12K)

I agree. But also all fat women should be shot on sight, no such thing as "thicc".

its makes women look trashy

guys covered in tats are trash too

Why the fuck should I change your mind about your sexual taste? If you wanna be a faggot, it’s better for me. I get the bitches.

This useless thread smells of slide btw. Get your soul back you piece of shit slave

Things about women I hate:
-tattoos
-piercings
-fake nails
-fat
-1000 yard stare

Its a good indicator tho. Whenever I discover a Woman has tats I know shes worthless and Not worth my time.

Treating everyone with tattoos like some kind of degenerate makes you look small-minded. My girlfriend has some tattoos and they make her prettier in my eyes.

>Treating everyone with tattoos like some kind of degenerate makes you look small-minded. My girlfriend has some tattoos and they make her prettier in my eyes.

Attached: 1512660065977.png (800x750, 106.21K)

>Says the monkey to the aryan.

I can think of something worse than a girl with tats...

An overweight, pierced, drug-using girl with tats. Change my mind.

A while ago, before understanding race. Some girl was saying we shouldn't let Brazilians come here, didn't understand why she said that, but she went on to say you're rapists and murders. She was based, in hindsight.

Having tattoos is a form of self-mutilation, they are a sign of mental issues, instability and untreated trauma.

Attached: SlowParty.gif (500x450, 1.17M)

Tattoos are degenerate and you talk like a faggot.

damn she kinda bad tho

Attached: lymphnode-tattooink.jpg (350x327, 77.85K)

nepaveluok i zoomo pamoka jaunuoli

- you get the bitches.
Nice one bro, lol.

Attached: 5dcea6a7f45d9be333e69675875e8868.jpg (420x506, 33.82K)

This is the one issue I really disagree with the majority of POL. I guess I just don't care. I mean if the bitch is all tats, then fuck that. Even a shit ton of tats, no thanks, but some stupid fucking heart on her wrist, or shitty lyrics on her arms, I literally don't care. It just seems like such a stupid criteria.

Leviticus 19:28
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

They're women, do you honestly expect them to have any kind of foresight? I'm a big fan of tattoos albeit having none of my own. Easy to filter out trash right off the bat

Attached: a026366.jpg (960x313, 338.94K)

Maybe if they were original or something never seen before