NEIN! DIZ KANT BE HABHENING! VAT ABOT ZI CONTRACT?!

Attached: MUH CONTRACT!.jpg (888x888, 367.61K)

Topkek, cunt

Sanctions have consequences. The gooks are mad too we made the final decision to never give them Kuril islands

Inb4 some westoid with 50 cope posts

Attached: 1245763586759.png (1431x1078, 1.29M)

Oh cool is this one of those threads where we laugh at poor people from irrelevant shithole countries with no money and no means of recovery?

Attached: fractured ass.jpg (255x214, 20K)

Notice it’s 80% emotion and 20% I’ll thought out reason. And they used to be the masters are brinkmanship.

Did you have a atroke?

Go take a look around your major cities. I was in San Francisco 3 years ago. It was a hellish sight.

No. Do you have an argument?

Wir mussen die Juden AUSROTTEN!

The first sobbing goblino has arrived

Looks like he made two basic typos and autocorrect fucked it up. What he said is still very clear if you're not retarded.

I was in San Francisco last year and it was the worst place I've ever been to. Ferraris parked by a Cafe with $12 cups of coffee and hobos sleeping up and down the street.

We deserve it. Go nuclear or go broke.

Attached: 1643811904096.png (336x336, 122.02K)

Here comes the first buttblasted mutt

Maybe I'd have an argument if what you typed out hand any God damn coherency lmao.
Are you that dude that got mad as fuck or are you about to be the new one?

You have been breaching contracts since the 90s. You can act smug about it, but you have no honor.

I now know the meaning of rent free and I will carry this torch

Kek based Aussies climbing back up the bant rankings

more like the 1900s

Didn't you fags just steal a bunch of their money?

Attached: sanctions.jpg (744x675, 120.5K)

You sent your honour down the trash when you started sanctioning us. Start shit, get hit

You're crying

Attached: 1648094985578.png (1065x499, 672.44K)

>your own citizens are starting to panic about basic necessities
>"nooooo not my yachterinos, not my heckin liquid assetinos noooooo"
>I'm a nuke btw

Was sad to see actually. Never seen anything like it in a first world country.

Am I the user who touched you innapropriately before or a different user?

based
our biggest enemies are fighting each other because, as usually, germans tried to start shit with russia and got hit by repercussions

You must be new to the internet, but yeah it's pretty fucking bad there man. On the upside, a lot of those hobos are mentally ill drug addicts that would wreck any home you put them in.

Classic

>I'm not mad, everyone else is.
>now watch me make dozens upon dozens of posts about how "not mad" I am
Dis gun b gud

Bit is indicative of the degeneration and corruption that’s set in inside that halls of American power (which I don’t lay at the feet of the ordinary American people who’ve been screwed by the deep statists). It’s all linked.

>stop having fun
>if you don't stop having fun you must be mad
>I'M NOT FUCKING MAD
>I'M NOT FUCKING MAD
>I'M NOT FUCKING MAD
You can't just expect me to stop bullying after that

When I was a teenager I'd agree but I'm an adult now grown and wisened through becoming wise to hating my government through constant exposure to it. Typical shill talking points do nothing for me because they're often completely detached from the affairs that matter to me.

>our biggest enemies
I thought your biggest enemies were running out of cheap alcohol and toilets you can't unclog?

>cries and gets the shit kicked out of him by everyone for an entire thread
>I'm having so SO MUCH fun u guise pls keep going

Attached: 1458710301595.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

>a нac тo зa чтo?
Cepьёзнo?

>resorts to only posting circlejerks
>was the first to say "no ur mad"
>insert cringe copy pasta here to provoke further