Is eating fast food based or cringe? Would it be allowed or banned in your ideal ethnostate?

Is eating fast food based or cringe? Would it be allowed or banned in your ideal ethnostate?

Attached: t-mcdonalds-Big-Mac-1_1-3-product-tile-desktop.jpg (830x516, 78.42K)

>burger with 20 ingredients

BASED

Attached: 10d.png (974x998, 134.16K)

There is nothing, I repeat, nothing more effeminate than caring about your diet, and worse, telling other people to care about theirs

Men used to survive on nothing but gruel and fucking moldy bread and the spartans ate shitty liver soup for days on end

If you like the taste of long pig then you should eat there

I love bigmac and fries.

Okay lard ass

I think conceptually fast food is completely fine. I just think its current execution of being wildly unhealthy and low in quality/variety of different types of food is the problem. If you could offer fast, efficient, affordable and healthy food in the fast food model it would be a boon overall, I think.

Yeah except that food 100 years ago didn't have 20 chemicals designed to ruin ur body dumb faggot, what the fuck do u think onions and pea protein is retard.

>eating it as a occasional treat or out of necessity
Based.
>eating it every day or using it as a crutch because you can't cook
Cringe.

Haven't eaten fast food in years.
Feels bad man. I'm so hungry.
My mom cooking has worsened over the years and I'm too dumb to make food.

I heard that the jews put the meat of goyim children in the paddies that they sacrificed for shabat.
With that said I'm eating a big mac right now.

And they used to wipe their ass with rocks
I better see that ass bleeding bro, or are you a pussy?

>There is nothing, I repeat, nothing more effeminate than caring about your diet, and worse, telling other people to care about theirs

Attached: b82.jpg (410x316, 25.05K)

Just bake a potato and do that every day for the rest of your life

>Men used to survive on nothing but gruel and fucking moldy bread and the spartans ate shitty liver soup for days on end
yeah and they died in their 20s you dumb fucking cunt

I like fastfood but shits getting expensive as fuck here. Big Mac 8$, Whopper with cheese 10.15$

Had one last night, it was top notch

that processed crap?
no
verboten
fresh baked buns from simple flour dough that was rising in store (no extra binders, additives, preservatives or goybeans)
fresh beef patties only

Why does it have to be either? Sometimes, it just becomes a convenience of necessity when people don't have the time to prepare a better option. Life can be complicated, and people don't have time every day to spend in their kitchen.

Attached: 6DB66CEF-79BC-4054-84AF-43E21313E41C.jpg (250x300, 25.64K)

i work in a different city from mine but on week ends i come back home. so, on friday , as a reward, i use to eat my premium chicken bacon king menu + onion rings + nuggets large before taking the train. already feels like home.
sometimes i eat kfc or mcdonald's stuff, but it's not not the same thing.

What's wrong with fast food?

>Sometimes, it just becomes a convenience of necessity
which is why it should be actual food without dozens of additives
give peasants crap and they will be crap

I don't see any conflict with ethnostates and fast food. As long as they're white owned and run, of course.