WARTIME

NO FUCKING WAY I'M DYING FOR THESE NIGGERS

Attached: wartime.png (602x680, 382.35K)

We already have a shortage of workers. What would happen if they started pulling working people into the military?

Sounds like a threat desu.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140.93K)

Russia is struggling against Ukraine.
There isnt going to be any draft you sky is falling tards.
If nato ever got involved, Russia’s airstrips, navy, AirPower, armor, anti air, radar, and forward bases would be gone within 96 hours, and would be encircled in a fortnight.

Trannies and bipoc will be exempt

Christ is King

pastebin.com/u/mechanicus

Attached: 1647959606319.jpg (2880x2842, 1.69M)

Good. White patriots are the biggest problem we face in balkanizing the country. They should all be sent to die rushing machine gun nests.

>if nato ever got involved the commies would get btfo
so why haven't they

Nato is filled with diversity mutts. It's already a house of cards.

They are still working on thier false flag.
Or
They are happy for Russia to exhaust itself,

You wish.
The long term ground game might be a toss up, but the smart people are put in the high tech positions that would do all the stuff I talked about launching strikes and such

Show flag, Ivan.

I want to be the fireman that burns tranny books

It’s simple: if you get a draft notice, simply don’t report for duty.

War with Russia means the end of the United States. You won’t face any punishment for draft dodging because the people who would have punished you are all dead. There won’t be a fema or a government left.

A draft notice in the mail is your signal to protect yourself and your family and give them the best chance of survival. Have a plan for it.

In the event of a draft, get bone spurs niggers. Don't die for any jew, faggot, nigger. You'll thank me later when you find out it was all a lie.

It simply is just not gonna happen (dying in slavland)

Attached: 06B6BEB4-8C2D-4CE3-A8A0-0B0300BC839F.jpg (422x1024, 106.63K)

reminder they tweet this deliberately provocative shit to get the IP addresses of likely dissenters
troons, pedos, dystopian hellworld shit, etc.
it's all a litmus test
it's all bait

>US goes to war against Russia or another based nation
>I leave with my Confederate flags/patches and join against the US.
The US has fucked me over way too many times for me to have a single shred of loyalty to DC.

t. Texas

>DYING FOR THESE NIGGERS

Attached: 1645846053282.jpg (890x876, 149.92K)

>This
Send in all the Chuds. I'll be burning down draft boards or kidnapping them and executing them.

Always remember this.

Attached: 1646651592361.jpg (727x1024, 190.97K)

I'm 26 so I'm not too worried about it. If they try to draft me anyway, I'll see combat but not in the way they want.

I don't think a draft would ever happen in the US in the 21st century, though.

Shooting the draft board works too

Ukraine is not NATO also nukes