Fuck communism

Fuck communism.

Attached: Communistmanifesto.jpg (600x600, 58.32K)

5% of Therapists are openly Communist.
20 people go to a therapist, 1 of them will have a Communist Lefty shrink who doesn't know what gender is, and thinks that only white people can be racist.

Attached: 5agsdha.png (1080x1204, 1.61M)

Ive never met a communist who has actually read it. I tried once but it was like how the jews described Mine Kraft (make sure you have the OG translation).

Look what you did to that qur'an.

Based

>buying communist manifesto
not even people who like that trash should buy it, aren't they fucking communists? steal it then vandalize it.
if book sellers associate that trash with monetary loss they'll stop stocking it.

says china jr

soon

Attached: 1629475490680.png (376x406, 217.29K)

Very edgy. You’re not gonna get upvotes here though nigger
>NKVG

HOLY SHIT

I own a copy. My cat pissed on it. Dunno where it is now. It smells like cat piss tho.

Literally the best part about reading Meincraft is realizing 99% of people who reference it have never read it.

It’s a good book and an interesting primary source of someone living at the time.

Fuck commie niggers.

Attached: F.png (1200x1835, 2.95M)

sooner than we'd want to

Attached: o-olucR11LQ.jpg (2395x2160, 1.74M)

You can buy it for like 2 dollars from almost any bookstore as a flimsy pamphlet.

Not even worth free.
Whether you think Karl Marx was a trash person(he objectively was, with his neglected children and all), or if you suck his fat lazy cock, the right thing to do in line with that is not spend money on him.

hope they didn't spend money on it

I find it so intriguing that communism is diametrically opposed to Islam. As Communism seeks to abolish all religions and traditions. Two ideologies that are anathema to the West are at constant war with each other, Communism and the capitalist Islam.

>strongly chauvinistic and nationalistic kleptocracy
>extremely effective apparatus of violent repression
>nuclear superpower
>LE REVOLUTION SOON
delusional

Hey this is a thread for capitalist, so please see yourself out Ivan we will circle back around.

Attached: 1647791597659.jpg (723x892, 438.22K)

>spend your money on him.

No, you're spending money on the publishing company and lining the capitalists pockets with more profits.

Bro how powerful is your dick? Blew your load and blew out some holes

That's exactly what I said in my first post you responded to.