I think the vaccine destroyed my immune system

I don't know if I'm fucked but I might be. Basically I only took 1 dose of the vaccine a couple months ago, had an extreme reaction to it with chest pain and other shit and had to go to the hospital, but wasn't diagnosed with anything. Since then, it's been a constant getting better and getting sick again, I've been sick 8 times in 3 months whereas before the vaccine I got sick once every two years if that.
I'm healthy, young, never been seriously ill and never used medicine, this is the most fucked up medicine I've ever taken and I could feel it immediately, my body reacted horribly to it.

Nobody believes me but nobody outright denies what I'm saying, I've always been extremely healthy and all of a sudden I get sick every week, always with high fever, stomach symptoms and respiratory symptoms. The last time I got sick (3 weeks ago) it was the worst respiratory symptoms I've ever felt, very painful coughing and absolutely horrible. Doctor has no answer and no concern, the idea of the vaccine causing any kind of damage is absolutely alien to him.
I thought I was clear after the last one but here I am, high fever and buckets of mucus, weak as a lamb, the 8th time in 3 months.

What the fuck is happening to me?

Attached: injury.jpg (290x174, 8.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CLzInLwNydo?t=82
covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/FLCCC-Alliance-I-RECOVER-Management-Protocol-for-Long-Haul-COVID-19-Syndrome.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hypochondria induced by believing shit you read on Any Forums

Your immune system was already destroyed moor rape baby, go fix some fettuccini for me faggot.

youtu.be/CLzInLwNydo?t=82

NO REFUNDS STRONZO
MAMMA MIA

If you are not vaccinated, please hear me out. I'm ex-anti vaxxer who regrets my decision to not to take the vaccine deeply. Last week I contracted covid-19 and I naively thought that because I'm only 22, I won't have any symptoms. I was never so wrong in my entire life. After 4 days my fever and cough got so bad I could barely breath. While terrified I rushed to the hospital. I met a nurse at the entrance and told her what was going on. The memory of her saying “See, didn't we try to warn you?” will be forever engraved in my mind. I tried to explain to her that I though there was no point in getting worried about disease that has 0,0001% infection fatality rate. Well, I was wrong. They gave me an oxygen mask and monoclonal antibodies, unfortunatly it was too late. I died and woke up in front of the gates of heaven. I burst into tears when gods messenger told me they banned all travel due to the new omicron variant. He sent me to hell, where devil with the face of Xi Jinping awaited me. Behind him stood demons with the faces of all other world leaders. They pulled out their mighty cocks and took turns on me, grinding my anal cavity up and down for eternity. At the beginning, I thought this was punishment for my sins, but then I realized getting fucked by my supreme overlords brings me more joy than my former pathetic life itself.

STOP SPREADING HATE
TAKE.THE.FUCKING.VACCINE

Don't waste our fucking time OP, we busy watching for the collapse of the petrodollar & the west. Vaids is going to kill all of you in the days to come & we no longer bothered. Just make sure you outside when you kick the bucket so they can just scoop you up and incinerate your pathetic bodies.

get fucked jabbie even if OP is full of shit i personally know people who are developing new chronic health issues
the day of reckoning is soon coming to you science worshipping lunatics.

I think about it this way
You're going to die soon?
Who would you want to take with you?
It's up to you
the clock is ticking
if you just sit there, you'll die with no revenge at all
That's how I think
Fortunately for everyone, I didn't vax

Attached: yuri.gif (320x240, 554.53K)

the unfortunate thing is that jabbies are too far in now to admit they were wrong
you and i both know they are coming after us because their malice will make them destroy everything around them before they admit they were wrong
i hope youre ready because we are going to have to fight off hordes of pissed off AIDS patients

Start going deep into urine therapy. Fixed all my shit. Not vaccine induced shit tho. So I don’t know.

Send your story to some TV or press, maybe to a program like le iene. They will interview you and make someone look into your issue. If the socials don't move nothing move in 2022

Welcome to /r/vaccinelonghaulers
You are now destroyed and can't fight against the horde.

Yea we have been telling them to take revenge, but none of them did. Think about it. They KNOW the jabs destroyed their immune system and millions other are with them, but they CHOOSE to die like dogs instead having revenge.
You know why? Cause groveling in front of power is SUPREMELY SUPREME.

Attached: doge_worse.png (720x719, 1.09M)

>i hope youre ready because we are going to have to fight off hordes of pissed off AIDS patients
I'm more worried about the others who didn't take it
the jabbies will die without much of a fight
basically all the changs and ruskies are going to try to roll in here
on your side of the world, look out for those vaccine hesitant detroit residents

just 1 more week bros

Attached: 1644422130670.png (640x556, 438.8K)

fuck doctors most of them just play along and pocket the money (for jabs etc.)

use the FLCCC protocol for long covid and vaccine injuries: covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/FLCCC-Alliance-I-RECOVER-Management-Protocol-for-Long-Haul-COVID-19-Syndrome.pdf

you can order ivermectin in india, use yandex to find a source

rip

>1 dose of the vaccine a couple months ago,
Why the fuck would you bother with 1 dose at this point in the game?

italy is one of the most covid-psychotic countries in the world, you can't (couldn't?) even board a train without getting the clot shot

I'm not a fucking hypocondriac I'm quite the opposite, you can't imagine 40 degree fever and industrial amounts of mucus you fucking imbecile
This is not a larp and I'm not full of shit, this is something that's happening to me and the correlation is too suspicious for me. Going from exceptional health to this is insane, I've been sick most of the time for 3 months like a geriatric patient. The fever doesn't lie, there's something wrong with me and it's been this way since the day of the jab

Do you really think they would be interested? have you seen any similar story get attention? I don't know anyone willing to admit the vaccine can go wrong and cause damage, they all pussyfoot around the question, society doesn't seem to want to accept this and I have difficulty with it too. But if not the jab then what? what are the chances that I could catch so many illnesses so quickly? I understand that taking a vaccine can lower your immune response, but for 3 months?

Because I had no choice anymore, my life is completely blocked if I don't get the green pass and they aren't removing it I don't have any means, ironically now I don't have any intention of getting all the jabs so I'm even more fucked, my situation is crazy horribvle

> but for 3 months?
Forever, user. You are in this forever.

Or better yet I can mail him one I love fascist videos that's the least I could do.