What would you do if you found out someone put a chip in your head?

Asking for a friend.
blackrockneurotech.com/research/wp-content/ifu/Utah_Array_Surgical_Manual_Research.pdf

Attached: utah-array-335.jpg (450x450, 50.27K)

There is nothing with monitoring unstable, anti social and dangerous individuals.

pic related

Attached: IMG_20220324_025404520.jpg (2304x1728, 1.02M)

Burn the chip, then burn the perpetrators.

interesting perspective, but in my experience the coverage is far too small to reasonably cover the population for that purpose.

introducing the tranny chip v1.0 now you will think your women without knowing your body is still male.

other side for comparison

Attached: IMG_20220324_025829625.jpg (2304x1728, 1.31M)

You probably just bumped your head there... What should one do in that hypothetical situation? Nothing. You can only fuck things up worse... Just let the chip doctors do what ever the hell it is that they're doing and live your life...

Attached: 54dsag6.jpg (672x654, 40.27K)

Hard to burn the chip while it's still in there.

im peak schizo and you're gay and retared. meds NOW. wtf are we supposed to see here you dumb nigger? just go get an xray you fucking retard.

It was a real surgery either way. Happened about 16 years ago.

Hard? Super easy. It's another story, if you want to do it SAFELY.

Incision in the skin and indents in the skull.

it's funny, my father said something very similar without directly addressing the question.

I'd put a bullet in theirs

Depend what chip gives me. If it guarantee 100 years more to live I am content with it.

It would sure be nice to know though wouldn't it?

>What would you do if you found out someone put a chip in your head?
Probably start killing as many people even tangentially related to the ones that chipped me, and then claim insanity caused by the chip

How about starting with those trying to implement it?

Only a complete psychopath would want something like that under unsubstantiated pretenses.

seems excessive

yes they always chip paranoid losers with delusions of grandeur

Its a limiter chip to stop you ascending

You what? That's fucking brilliant. But noooo, you have to be a coward.

What good does killing a bunch of people do? At the end of it all you have is the same old problem and a bunch of dead bodies.

Who would win, a schizophreniac with a magnet or NWO globohomo chipping schizphreniacs hoping they won't magnet the chips into frying?

What good does a magnet do when the entire thing is made of non ferromagnetic material?

i already cut tumors out of my skin with a scalpel, nothing new

What good does chipping do?

This chip goes into the skull casing directly into brain tissue. Not exactly an easy removal for a diy surgeon.

I hope security gets compromised and some hackers can remotely kill or controll the chipped masses

i have power tools

Hell if I know. Read/write directly into and out of the brain, best I can figure. We've all seen the neuralink demos. Black rock had this tech in 1994.

So its fine if I hold a AA battery to it....

Get an mri

I have something inside my ear and maybe somewhere else, there isn't much you can do thanks to the Berg collective.

main concern there is that it might heat up and cause a bunch of brain damage.
had an MRI before the surgery but afterwards they only ever used cat scans and nuclear tomographic imaging. makes me think there was a reason for that.

probably a bot fly or some other parasite you 3rd worlders are riddled with

I'd probably shit my pants, and then start trying to extract it myself to play with it, obviously the hope of knowing where it came from or why would be gone just by looking the nature lf the device.