How'd this show not get cancelled by the woke mob and allowed on Netflix?

How'd this show not get cancelled by the woke mob and allowed on Netflix?

Attached: MV5BZjZjMzQ2ZmUtZWEyZC00NWJiLWFjM2UtMzhmYzZmZDcxMzllXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1426, 135.93K)

What is wrong with it?

You know (((why)))

Donald Sterling, born jewish(Donald Tokowitz ) owned the Los Angeles Clippers and would call the black players the N-Word.

Tokowitz owned the LA Clippers for about 35 years and along with other jewish owners regularly said racial shit to everyone

One guess

Tolowitz's Asian GF recorded him saying the n-word and saying that because she found black dudes attractive a whore

NBA made him sell the franchise that he purchased for 12.5 million for 2 billion

Racist Kramer used to be prime minister of Israel in the other CERN timeline but he kept molesting the gentiles so now we have the cornucopia fruit of the loom Mendela effect with false underwear reality due to the deal with Wakanda but and then Jews kinda scammed and deleted Wakanda in this reality but the elite (top 1%) blacks scammed as well far harder and made white people their total microchipped slaves for all eternity in the other reality

and festivus became a national holiday in the USA

if seinfeld was still on the air they would've replaced kramer with a black guy played by billy crystal

if seinfeld was still on the air george would be unknowingly dating a tranny

Yes. Festivus is real in a timeline. It is very different and extremely horrible and I wish the babies in the awful tournaments would stop screaming and screaming and screaming and screaming and screaming. There will never be a festivus for the rest of us, will there?

I know it is a terrible nihilistic show but I love it and that is the hill I am dying on.

"She loves sports, cars, what's not to like, Jer?!"

Imagine when Kramer meets her and he cannot hide that he knows what he is looking at.

"AH COME ON GEORGE, THE LITTLE BOTTLES OF PILLS, THE CODING BOOKS, THE HAIR REMOVAL KIT...JOIN THE DOTS! Yeah!"

>"She loves sports, cars, what's not to like, Jer?!"

>Kramer: SHE WHO'S REALLY A HE HAS MAN HANDS AND THAT ADAM'S APPLE?? AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME THAT'S JUST A CAMEL TOE WHEN 'SHE'S WEARING THOSE TIGHT YOGA PANTS NOW CAN YOU??? YEAAAAAA!!!

da jooz

Elaine: so Georgie, have you...uhhh *laughs*
George: not yet, she keeps making excuses
Elaine: like?
George: she is reformatting her Discord
Kramer: oh YEAAAH

>Well Jerry... xhe's a tucker.
>A tucker?
>You know. Xhe... tucks. *Gestures to crotch, laugh track*
>It's gotta be uncomfortable.
>I don't even like mine bundling, I couldn't begin to imagine tucking.
>*Kramer slides in* Hey there fellas, what'd I miss?
>George was just telling us about the tucker he's dating.
>Tucker, eh? Don't see the point myself, not like he can tuck it ALL in. *Points to adam's apple, laugh track*

even this would be a tame version of a kramer outburst

seinfeld itself is pretty woke in the later seasons dont kid yourself

just like FRIENDS they started including token non-whites in episodes

Attached: cowchop.png (769x707, 973.06K)

dont forget the episode where elaine blatantly flaunts her commie boyfriend

Kek

kek

Are you ten? What fucking era do you think that show is from?

I'll give you a hint

Attached: 1590642770277.jpg (1039x1323, 57.01K)

What was considered liberal entertainment in the 90s is considered racist and sexist today. Samething happened to the show friends. These shows had no idea how hostile current libshits would be to comedy.

Its the biggest show ever in history
Having it in your stable guarantees money

>dont forget the episode where elaine blatantly flaunts her commie boyfriend

her commie bf almost got beat up by Hank the midget