Transracials are HECKIN valid

lulz.com/support-transracial-people/
lulz.com/stop-asking-transracial-folks-these-questions/

~*~~GET USED TO IT~~*~

Attached: ghgfhgfhd.png (586x363, 186.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/changing-america/enrichment/education/577722-more-than-a-third-of-white-students-lie-about-their
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which race have you grown into as your true inner identity, user?

Even the kids know that you have to pick one.
>More than a third of white students lie about their race on college applications, survey finds
thehill.com/changing-america/enrichment/education/577722-more-than-a-third-of-white-students-lie-about-their

Trans rights aren’t human rights any more the second you say the magic word transracial. Funny how that works.

does this mean i can wear black face and say nigger?

One step at a time. Just "identify." That's how transism works.

It’s Saturn worship

Attached: BD032ED9-C26B-4187-92B2-9671730A6CEA.jpg (1586x1982, 466.3K)

Finally I can be Italian and leave these potatoes behind!

There's no black culture, so they temporarily use Marvel as a substitute.

>shalom my nigga-kikes. we wuz the synagogue of satan and shieet.

Attached: KKVAX.png (541x583, 72.07K)

You will never be a nigga. Your spray tan is two shades too light and your perm is something an octaroon would be ashamed of. You try to "ape the apes" but it simply doesn't ring true -- you're rhythmically and tonally off, often miss the vowels and butcher the consonants. Your attempts at rap battles are especially pathetic and might even get your cracker ass kicked. Your slang is not current -- often shit you picked up from 90s movies. Your attempts at sponteneity are hampered by your lingering neurotic social phobia, very often precisely when the mood calls for boisterousness. One day, after exclaiming "you ain't no nigga, nigga", a real nigga will "bus a cap in yo ass" putting an end to your affectatious days. A black anthropologist 200 years from now will excavate your grave and identify you as a "cracka-ass muthafucka".

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 15-06-14 _pol_ - Stop being abusive to the TRANSGOY community _pol_! - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1635x575, 211.13K)

Why are you so racis toward the transgoy community?

Fucking checked. I will never be a nigger confirmed

There is so much transphobia here.
Why is Any Forums so nasty toward ordinary people just trying to get along with their personal problems?
We should be supporting the transgoy community, and recognizing the suffering they experience after transitioning and having their foreskins surgically restored.

Attached: TRANSGOY.jpg (369x668, 44.88K)

YWNBAN

Can we go full Trans Species already? If I can change my race and gender, what if I don't identify as human anymore? Stop being a bigot and suck the dragon dick, chud.

This is actually a thing, check out otherkin.

Please just be kind to each other. Everyone gets to be a black.

>Everyone gets to be a black
Well that's the quickest way to have us all fucking kill one another good job nigga *drive-bys you*

Only successful black society is fictional. I need to find that tweet that says blacks built wakanda while whites ruined Chicago so i can laugh at the irony again

YOU WILL NEVER BECOME A WOMAN SLANESH

HELP END THE WAR
SCREW LGBT

Attached: you zill never be a woman.jpg (300x168, 10.3K)