So after Any Forums flipping out over ever action being LE JEWS XD I decided to look into it

So after Any Forums flipping out over ever action being LE JEWS XD I decided to look into it.

The most influencial people in the world, in politics, social reform etc are all white men.

You have Bill Gates, first and foremost, white, Catholic, American of German and Irish stock.

Warren Buffet, white American, Presbyterian of Irish, German and Scottish stock.

Jeff Bezos, American, Baptist of Danish stock (mom remaried a Cuban, hence the name).

Elon Musk, white South African of Dutch stock.

Klaus Schwab, white, christian of Swiss and German stock.

Yeah theres the Rothchilds, German Jews but atheist mostly.

But the ones funding and pushing abortion, immigration, microchips, vaccines, eating bugs, owning nothing etc are all white and mostly Christians.

It isnt Jews at all. Its white people who are commiting these evils. When will you wake up.

Attached: 1648045297097.png (684x826, 433.67K)

Holy mother of bait. If not - seek medical help.

Whether you believe the holocaust happened or not is irrelevant, this is shows tangible evidence of him not only being a Jew, but a Rothschild

Forgot pic

Attached: 1627374686153.jpg (933x4343, 824.92K)

Lynn Forester De Rothschild is the one who founded Council for Inclusive Capitalism

Attached: Council_for_inclusive11.png (1864x840, 2.38M)

>The most influencial people in the world, in politics, social reform etc are all white men

Attached: 1590721010334.jpg (919x626, 178.76K)

Okay' I'll bait

Attached: niffer svuabbini.jpg (716x848, 51.67K)

Let me help you

Attached: 1647594486975.jpg (1200x1020, 216.47K)

Its the jews. Sage

You'll smirk to yourself as you light a cigarette on a freezing cold morning on the Eastern front that you once used to trouble yourself with such trifles.

The memory will seem so distant from your reality of death, cold, starvation and endless brutality.

You will be drafted this year.

Attached: R (24).jpg (1200x1834, 1.42M)

You can become an honorary jew goyim golem with enough swindling

Attached: WEFCyberAttack.png (2880x2880, 2.8M)

Isn't she the one Hilary had to apologize to in her emails?

Klaus is Jewish

>let me cherry pick 4 people out thousands that aren't jews to show you they aren't jews
>includes Elon Musk who isn't considered to be part of the globohomo elite to begin with
>I decided to look into it.
The only thing you looked in to is your own anal cavity.

Attached: media jews.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Musk is jewish.

Warren Buffet is the only one who isnt

Correct
I believe Gates admitted he is a cousin of the rockefeller lineage which has intermingled with jews

Elon Musk's grandfather Joshua Haldeman is jewish.

Just isnt true

atleast 3 people on that list are 100% jewish.
and 2 people have married into jewery.

None of those you mentioned are influential. They are just rich. They have next to no power to influence anything in the world.

I google "Klaus Schwab grandparents" and instantly get "fact-checked" lul

>NOOO NUH UH NUH UH HES NOT RELATED TO THE ROTHCHILDS NOPE NOPE

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-021123_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (1080x1869, 619.39K)

yes OP is a gaslighter.
he didn’t name actual powerful jews like Larry Fink just the public faces.

It's true.

Attached: huge-bait.jpg (480x360, 21.73K)

Da J00s is White Christian conspiracy to hide their true heinous crimes.

White Christcuck men are the at the forefront of the world's degeneracy.

I think a lot of gentiles who are lucky enough to become prominent without any jewry see the kind of agenda they push, and are so frightened by their sheer power that they decide to join it in an attempt to earn good goy points when the new world order comes. Kind of what the clintons did, who all married jews. They think theres no way we can beat them, we gotta join them. And so they damn their bloodline into kosher descent. Its disgusting

bill gates 5 times great grandpa was a kike

dude this is funny. they are all controlled by jews. dumbass

>Vaccines not jewish

Attached: 1642602863025m.jpg (810x1024, 160.22K)

Okay shlomo, how many JIDF points did you earn for that post? Wait but arent jews white?

>let me cherry pick 4 people out thousands that aren't jews to show you they aren't jews
That's exactly how your pic works, too. Your pic is flawed in another way: It doesn't offer any proof.

Attached: 1586262737738.jpg (1142x1882, 649.97K)

Ah, flak. This is the third "Any Forums is wrong it's not the jews" thread I've seen. Apparently jew awareness picking up in the npc sphere somewhere so the jew wagons are circling.

They’re so god damned retarded
After this boomer generation of elites is dead the would will be slightly more tolerable

Jews and catholics both worship yahweh, they are the same religion.

Youre not wrong Wasps and jews are evil.
Pol never names the White Anglo Saxon Protestant elite and how evil they are. From bush to duponts to rockacellars. Theyre as bad as jews.

Its catholics

>Leif Johansson
>Stephane Bancel
For sure those are jewish names. You would not be so gullible as to get baited, right?

Yes Hillary wanted to know what penance she must offer to make up for her absence at some gathering. Who the fuck talks like that. Penance is usually self harm or physical punishment.

This would be it

Attached: SchoolSegregationOfSweden.png (960x828, 692.63K)

Christianity is jewish. The holy spirit is the will of the jews.

They aren't evil. They just fight off the greatest evil of all time and its made them cold.

Forgot pic

Attached: 1648113832864.jpg (850x400, 57.69K)

God is mad
Christ is King

Attached: burn communism talmud israel wef un.png (828x563, 665.55K)

STOP NOTICING THINGS