How do kremlin bots justify this?

How do kremlin bots justify this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-103248_Gallery.jpg (1079x1042, 423.13K)

They have to justify it. They're paid. If they don't shill they don't eat.

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-110119_Chrome.jpg (1079x1875, 646.27K)

They have their own jidf?

Cioroii mă ling în cur.

Why do you talk to ukrainians, they have 2 regions full of romanians that are treated very badly

Attached: 1646780989819m.jpg (703x1024, 54.93K)

Remember, they once shot down a Malayasian Airlines passenger plane for giggles. They have no souls.

Prove it happened
Holy fuck fuck nevermind I guess you're telling the truth a fucking RUSSIAN TANK just flew under my house! !!

>How do kremlin bots justify this?

Attached: 1623510425004.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

Are you trying guilt tripp Any Forums ?

>Holy fuck fuck nevermind I guess you're telling the truth a fucking RUSSIAN TANK just flew under my house! !!
My family took them in and lived together for a week. They would have known if they were lying, you know what desperation looks like. Its like when its 9 am and you havent had a bigmac yet.

Attached: 1646471538477.jpg (1024x952, 63.54K)

Pics or it didn't happen. Boat sides are utilising propaganda and narrative manipulation in this conflict.
How retarded do you have to be to just believe words typed on a computer that any spastic could have made up and post it on the internet?

Women gave birth at home for two million years until a perv (((doctor))) decided to invent gynecology

Mariupol is fully destroyed, no untouched building left. People were forced to bury their dead relatives on playgrounds. But all survivors witness Ukrainian troops forced them to leave their apartments and were making fire points and arm storages there, while retreating Ukrainian tanks and artillery were shelling their houses to the ground.

>Are you trying guilt tripp Any Forums
Normal people on Any Forums are not fond of white genocide. Its only the bots that "enjoy" people being displaced and murdered. No reason to guilt trip. Genuine curiosity of what the russians excuse would be
> they had artillery in their bathroom and the newborn had a javelin

justify this.

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-194142.png (520x852, 279.97K)

>How retarded do you have to be to just believe words typed on a computer that any spastic could have made up and post it on the internet?
They live in romania now and work here. I know them personally and I believe them
I was born at home too

they failed miserably to cover it up in the first few days and now it's too late
post-2016 teenagers will fall for it in order to think of themselves as cool, though

they would justify it by saying that some random civvies deserve it and they're nazi and shit, biolabs, nukes, dirty bombs, air borne aids, corona virus made in ukraine, etc.

Ask them if it was all worth it so Biden could assure Ukraine they could join NATO. I'm sure it was. Why else destroy lives and the global economy?

Yeah I guess you are right. Just like that brown russian retard on tv telling people at the UN theres no war going on

Can you blame this people?
They Ukraine sources proved unreliable and now it’s hard to believe anything that coming from there

Feels not as bad as droning a family of 10 with 7 children for literally no reason.

how do i sign up

I chuckled lightly

>Can you blame this people?
>They Ukraine sources proved unreliable and now it’s hard to believe anything that coming from there
Ukraine has to make propaganda for High morale, but the audacity russians have made impossible to believe anything they ve been sayin for the last few years. Back in 2015 people were posting pics of russians boasting about the invasion to be and they were claiming it was just war games. Now with the invasian in full swing they still claim its not a war

Its a war, what else would anyone expect from it?

What's wrong? onions boy. Imagine, bombs and missiles do not choose who is peaceful who is not. They had a choice not to bring the Jew to the meat grinder and he did it, although he received an ultimatum back in December from Moscow and everyone knew it, including America. And now go on eating your onions boy and keep crying over the murdered bastards you've never seen in your life, and it will be even better if you sign up as a volunteer and personally come to Ukraine and show your humanity.

when did Ukraine do that?

O it's actually Ukraine leaders and you globohomo faggots that are manipulating families to stay making them think they've got a chance to win and it's worth fighting for and making families get killed in war more than the people that threatened it to be honest

I dunno. I'm just a bunch of C code running on a server.

>you can't wage war when women are pregnant
Romania solved world peace I guess

>Citing Jewpedia

Le heckin' based! Have an updoot kind stranger!

Attached: 1636942432456.jpg (960x720, 263.24K)

Quiet, the adults are talking Kiwi.

have we forgotten about all the vatnik shills that were claiming that using 30 missiles on a reddit brigade was a huge win for Russia?

Attached: 1647315109539.jpg (1590x1431, 224.22K)

Its all okay because war is bad and the cause for war to justify the atrocities dosnt matter at all

Attached: 1647985391270.jpg (80x125, 2K)

Fuck off VPN vatnik

Attached: IMG_20220324_020019_336.jpg (1080x1128, 121.9K)

Fuck these kikes idgaf, i'd get their baby and throw it under the bus and fuck them up with my bear hands.

Nohow. You got us.
US was so lucky, that women in Iraque, Afganistan, Libia wasn't pregnant.

Attached: 1647879384340.jpg (250x205, 5.19K)

We have a dictator running the country, he doesn't need a cause

>canadian faggot brigades

Who cares, Any Forums is just a an autistic battleground between JIDF/ruskie shills/five eyes niggers (You)/chinksect 5 cent army
Only a couple of threads per month are worth anything, and they usually get wiped out by the tranny jannies

Attached: d64.png (1280x640, 832.74K)

justify what?
some dumbass text message?

>We have a dictator running the country, he doesn't need a cause
Russians never needed to justify their mass murders. I forgot

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-110514_Chrome.jpg (1079x1083, 483.35K)

>when did Ukraine do that?
The USA did it two or three months ago and they've been pulling shit like this for over a decade. No sanctions on them or anything. People being displaced by a territorial conflict between two nations is terrible, but demanding that everyone suddenly care about Ukraine while brushing much greater atrocities under the rug (or possibly using the Ukraine conflict to cover those up) is an evil that cannot be ignored.

How do you justify every war since the moment humans learned to grab a club and beat others with it? What makes this event so unthinkable that is europe?

How do you justify the syrians, libyans, iraquis, yemenis that have died to make americas hegemony stronger? Ahh they were not democracies FUCK YOU

Yeah, we do not

There's no price too great to wipe out a Reddit brigade.

You cited Wikipedia, kys NPC.

Attached: 1640400805175.webm (472x848, 1.55M)

killing romanians is ok

If your only argument is asobstory about a pregnant woman, then you don't have an argument unless no war can be waged when women are pregnant.
I get that you're sad about it, but Any Forums is not your personal blog and your expectations aren't realistic. Any Russia shill will point towards ukranians doing anything to a pregnant woman in the last 8 years and your point is immediately invalidated.
Which just makes your post here pointless whining that only people who already agree with you will agree with.
So what's your point? You're not gonna convince others. Do you want a hug box? Are you just venting?
Try to take a step back sometimes to view what you do from an outsider's perspective. You'll achieve more in life.

Attached: file.png (1500x1000, 1.75M)

This place is becoming Reddit more and more with each passing day

>The USA did it two or three months ago and they've been pulling shit like this for over a decade. No sanctions on them or anything
I cant care about muslims I tried to I am just unable. Killing eachother over nothing is their natural state. They also want to decapitate us so theres that

Attached: 1647769719770s.jpg (114x125, 2.44K)