Thanks russianbros...

Thanks russianbros, now we have to deal with another 6 gazillions of these bandera worshipping subhumans in my (already) poor country.

These fuckcers are going to drive the wages down and increase rents to an insane level.

Attached: d1daf198-0612-463e-8475-ea6d039f2263.png (755x708, 596.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oQq3Jwz0bDQ?t=168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And uhm, what happened to the Ukrainian children in orphanages and hospitals, why doesn't the media cover that?

youtu.be/oQq3Jwz0bDQ?t=168

>Thanks russianbros, now we have to deal with another 6 gazillions of these bandera worshipping subhumans in my (already) poor country.
Then stop allowing them to enter Poland.

I heard something close to like 20% unironically are black or arab

At least they're white.

The Poland is just a part of Kaliningrad.

kinda sounds like polands fault for allowing them in?

lets pray things stay that way

Attached: 1641811902606.png (1226x1112, 250.61K)

Rightful punishment for your hyena-like treacherous behavior and your satanic worship of God-America. May many more tragedies befall on Poland, God wills it.

You're welcome.
You asked for this. Just ask for more arms and money from US and EU.

that's because the western media focused on a group of indian/black students stuck when the war began
>t. volunteer
20zł ukrainian blowjob

You heard wrong, fuckface.

Merkel kindly asked you to take a few Tousand HurkaDurkas from Afghanistan, and you told her to fuck off....now cope with the Hoholbunch.

Same will happen to Croatia.

>these bandera worshipping subhumans
I mean. You guys officially supported them at every turn.

What was that saying about laying in the bed that you made ?

I would prefer even shitskins over "whites" who openly hate your nation, worship war criminals and are going to ruin your economy.

Let the rapings commence

Full of these fuckers in italy as well, now their whores are getting in, then the males will arrive to commit murders and other crimes

poor polski gets a taste of what he did in my land

Dude they are women, they don't work.

pic related
vocal minorities on both sides funded by Russia to keep smaller slavic nations divided when we should be uniting against pootin, propaganda didn't start last month

Attached: 276006607_7273824342688330_2092014218698454032_n.jpg (821x823, 70.63K)

So that's why there's an abundance annoying polish posters as of late.

Attached: 200w.gif (200x150, 1.31M)

Jews in gov finally are able to destroy our homogeneity, so no can do.

Could be far worse, they could be africans or arabs, be thankful Poland doesn't take many of those

It's not a pollack's fault that we are mutt's most loyal lapdog, it has to end like that solely to our geographical position.

hohols are white niggers worse than russians

> who openly hate your nation, worship war criminals and are going to ruin your economy.
You have described the average shitskin.

You mean our gov that was elected by boomers who hate russia bc of gommunism. Old people are a curse to this shithole.

Stop being a faggot. They are white.

No that's just polish autism flaring up because Russia is in the news and nobody nuked them yet.

you just described the shitskins too

All part of the plan.

No they aren't, whites assimilate well and dont form rape gangs or do terrorism, sure they push the wages down and housing prices up when the numbers are huge but I would rather have 10 000 ukrainians come in than 10 niggers or arabs, it could be so much worse for Bolan and they can use this in the future to tell EU leaders they already took in tons of refugees

It's even worse for us because from my perspective these are just more Russians pouring in to occupy our nation.

Muh 18-60 prevented to leave

janusz, I've been on ukraine more than few times, banderists aren't a vocal minority, they are silent majority. Even a good chunk of young people seem to be into this, imagine 50% of zoomers here joining ONR or smth, same level of retardation.

>These fuckcers are going to drive the wages down
The irony of that isn't wasted on me polanon

You have a lot of young white pussies now, haven't you?

Oh well there’s plenty of space since half of you lot are over here ,

Now I understand how anglos where feeling when millions of economic terrorists from poorland came there.

This.
And I am a landlord so I am already rubbing my greasy fingers. Thanks Ivan.

luckily, banderafags stayed to defend the country and die for it
I'm getting 10x more tinder matches now, if you look rich the Ukrainian whores will climb to your bed themselves

People are literally getting bombed to chunky bits a couple hundred miles from you and you're thinking about your rent?

Sucks when it happens back to you doesn't it?

Attached: they-terk-err-jerbs.jpg (1451x869, 486.6K)

kek

What difference does it make to me? They are going to lower standards of living here regardless of their skin colour.

im thinking about breakfast mmm.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA