Why is Any Forums like this?

Why is Any Forums like this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220324_124837.jpg (719x1354, 180.13K)

typical memeflag thread

I still miss our beautiful board

Chuds*

>which I made up

Attached: 1647345623292.jpg (600x449, 51.73K)

>>which I made up
Yes.

>b-b-but Russia is multicultural too!!
Yes, because it's a huge fucking country. Guess what : France is multicultural too. There are Bretons, Picards, Corsicans, Basques... etc etc. The difference between with "multicultural" in terms of globohomo nuspeak is that multicultural doesn't mean anti-White and certainly not importing millions of niggers. It means the cultures of people who were here in the first place.

>strawman 1pbtid
Global homogeneity was not made up here

The thing you call "globohomo" is natural predisposition for developed countries to turn degenerate, (see ancient Rome or Greece) coupled with demoralization campaigns coming from "competitive regimes". There's no global cabal of people trying to turn western frogs gay, but they try to make it look like there is so you will become demoralized and more likely to not support your own country, or even worse; support the one that directly competes with yours.

See TikTok for example. This app comes from China and very quickly exploded in popularity. It very quickly became apparent for chinese authorities that this app is like mind crack for young people, so they clamped down on it. They put so many restrictions on what you can and cannot do with this app it basically lost all allure in China and quickly bleed users. To remedy this the only thing they could do is going abroad and honestly that's what CCP wanted. I need to remind you that India outright banned this app as well as Trump but later Biden REVERSED Trumps ban on chinese apps.
Clap down on socially corrosive things in your country and then export it to other countries - it's that simple. This is how you fight wars in the age of where mutually assured destruction trough nuclear means is one button away. You demoralize them and talk them to kill themselves instead of you doing it yourself.

Attached: Machiavellian pepe.jpg (1000x1000, 128.32K)

enjoy your ukrainian faggotry, nigger

Attached: 19827876529225.png (1287x730, 936.48K)

HWABG!

Attached: 1645687419393m.jpg (1024x768, 101.55K)

Russia has banned homo and pedo propaganda from their country. Why doesn't the west do the same if these are moral countries? Why aren't the people supporting men in women's swimming contests and drag queen story time put in prison?

>There's no global cabal

Attached: 198273956287.jpg (1169x1200, 158.17K)

Seethe harder, kike shill

is this supposed to be a proof?
a twitter screencap?
I shouldn't even honor this response with my own reply, it's just this retarded.

>is this supposed to be a proof?
>a twitter screencap?
>I shouldn't even honor this response with my own reply, it's just this retarded.

Attached: 19823767856287.jpg (708x800, 101.68K)

That's a reddit face.
You must be lost.
יהודים הם שדים עטופים בבשרם של תינוקות שהופלו ועורלה גנובה.

>screencap of a Any Forums thread
kek i think the shills are learning guys
they finally understand the majority of us dont give a shit what literal whos on twitter think

>every single rich, powerful person saying the same shit for over two decades
>literally telling you what will happen before it happens
>wow it must all be a coincidence!

because we've been under sustained attack for a month

Enjoy getting assraped in gulag vlad

>coupled with demoralization campaigns coming from "competitive regimes".
Last time I checked it's America that funded ong to promote faggotry in Europe

Fuck Russia, and since globalism doesn't exist, fuck Ukraine, and fuck you.

>which I made up
OP is jewish

genuine question why do you guys respond to these niggers?
do you just enjoy arguing with retards or something?

How come you simpleton anons don’t get it? What do all extremists hate? The fags. That’s why western societies have (((allowed))) homosexuality after centuries of it being a crime. The Islamics, Putins and red necks of the world hate it, and we love that they hate it (while we quietly tolerate it).

support ukraine like the ADL told you to goy faggot

Attached: 1982759867242.jpg (589x701, 92.47K)

Keep sucking the CIA cock

>do you just enjoy arguing with retards or something?
yes