HAPPENING: KYRIE IRVING WON AGAINST THE STATE OF NEW YORK OVER VAX MANDATE

cbssports.com/nba/news/kyrie-irving-cleared-to-play-in-nets-home-games-through-upcoming-changes-to-nyc-vaccine-mandate-per-reports/amp/

>Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving will be cleared for home games as New York City will on Thursday change private sector vaccine mandate to allow exemption for athletes and entertainers in workplace. Unvaccinated Yankees and Mets players also now eligible for home games.

He fucking won. He made an entire legal state cave in to its demands. He didn't fold to the pressures of millions of fans, organizations and his masters to take the jab. This man is UNBREAKABLE. He has a will of iron, and should be an example for every single one of the you:
The will of a man fighting for his beliefs will always be superior to the establishment.

Press B for BASED

Attached: 1648078758438.png (600x436, 274.46K)

Retard, he's literally a hermetics practitioner, looks like he aged 10 years or some shit since last year, boulee negro.

Don't care, NBA is retarded, march madness is on

Attached: 1647395785527.jpg (554x543, 69.65K)

Your right. Literally also has the all seeing eye tattoo'd on his arm

Attached: Kyrie-Irving-Right-Hand-Tattoo.jpg (523x655, 98.7K)

The heads of antivax virgins of Any Forums explode as they realize they are cheering for a nigger.

Isn't that the same nigger who believes the Earth is flat? not a good look for antivaxxies

>Exemption for athletes and entertainers.

So once the wealthy get their exemption they will stop fighting because they can care less whether the little people get an exemption.

>create special class but plebs still are force vaxxed
Gotta love these fucking commies and how they frame their "victories"

Based Kyrie, he didn't cave respect

B

I think I’m going to buy his Jersey. It’s a subtle way to show solidarity.

Based nigger.
FUCK MUDBLOODS!

Attached: dotseethe.jpg (1200x556, 551.9K)

Any you people somehow still think the democrats care about the little people.

B

How does it feel to be dumber than a nigger?

Pfizer's CEO jewish ass needs a gas chamber for his kike crimes

NICE awesome news for all of those entertainers and professional athletes, heaven forbid they should have to choose between forced gene therapy and putting food on the table. This is a big win for ALL OF US.

B

He still won't be able to play in Toronto if the playoffs go through that city.

Attached: 1645708787718.png (1280x720, 1.64M)

Based nigger. Gas the kikes

Based

Looks like a 50 year old homeless nigger to me. Professional jew owned Sports are a crime against humanity.

who cares he's a 92IQ nigger, at best.

I am happy for him, but feel bad for alll the players who didn’t want it and still felt pressured.

And just the idea of athletes and entertainers not needing it but lowly service staff still needing it... not really fair. Should be all or nothing

No one is coming to save you. Fight for yourself. We all must.