Is Richard Spencer correct?

Is Richard Spencer correct?

Are we part of a proxy globohomo cyberwar?

Attached: true.png (598x380, 45.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ub4qnyDusqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most of the world is just a global corporation ran out of inner london, there's the real redpill for you faggot.

Spencer is a neolib

Yes, but not between the know nothing staff running these crackpot businesses...

Richard Spencer posts should be a ban-able offense. He is a glownigger demoralization propaganda agent. Anyone who posts this nigger is obviously a fed boy themselves.

>Cyber
>Globohomo
>Proxy war
>Said by a fucking Fed
Well sometimes you can teach a dog to say dog

Qui?

the more important correction is 'does anybody give a fuck about richard spencer and if so, what retarded reason do they have?'

>scatological
Nice, new word for me also yes that is pretty accurate even though Richard says a lot of retarded things

I don't understand.

Attached: 1647158474980.png (378x301, 176.83K)

Spencer is bought and paid for. The fact you check in on him angers me

Yes, and if you don't realize that, you've been brainwashed
Qanon is a great example
YOU are not immune to propaganda

kek /thread

He might not be führer material, but he's this generation's Evola

Shit comes from jews, everywhere. Such shitty people.

It's not black or white dumbass. I shit post on both.

Any Forums is basically just Russian shills convincing each other of their own bullshit

No.
Any Forums is just where anyone can post whatever they want without prior restraint.

Also who gives a shit about what Richard Spencer thinks. This guy is a blatant Fed and a shill for the DNC.

I don't think Richard Spenser's IQ is even half that of Evola.

reddit is a chinese bot farm filled with mentally ill trannies and communist baby killers. richard spencer is a faggot, what are we stuck in 2015? faggots the biggest glownigger. only retards fell for qanon.

What so you think glowies are?

>has been calling people russian shills all night.

Ever heard of timezones, nigger

yes, EST master race.

This flaming homosexual is just butt sore that he's utterly irrelevant now.

Richard Spencer is and has always been an operative, glowing nigger of the alphabet community.

Yup, this is the price of freedom, due diligence lads. Whether by god, yourself or your lineage, you'll be judged in the end.

Just keep changing sides, Richie. I'm sure it will end well for you.

On top of being a fed, he's also an idiot
No surprise

Lmfao "higher liberalism"... also its just Q not Qanon...

Any proof Spencer is a fed?
I don't think so. Pretty sure it's a crime to announce yourself as a federal informant if you're not one.

The specific political distinction to which political actions and motives can be reduced is that between Any Forums and reddit. Also, Spencel changes his opinions entirely because of women.

one of the dumbest things i'll read today

Attached: avocado.png (245x328, 143.63K)

youtu.be/ub4qnyDusqU
youre welcome

He is a faggot thatr glowniggers tried to plant as some persona of alt right to have a punching bag for faggotry media.
>higher liberalism
>plebbit the site where you cannot post anythng except a tiny fraction of admin and mod approved opinions
Its like a nasty vile unfunny joke.

>is Richard Spencer correct?
come on OP, Spencer hasn't been correct on anything in years.

He's such a faggot.

Richard Spencer is a CIA asset

And you should never listen to any western person with a Ukrainian flag in their bio

>people are able to share what they want
>muh Any Forums evil
fuck you for posting this faggot tool