The President of Serbia Called the Transfer of Payments for Gas into Rubles a Problem for the World

>The President of Serbia Called the Transfer of Payments for Gas into Rubles a Problem for the World
Dear Serbs, what did this fuck mean by this?
Do you like him?

Attached: 1627762221983.jpg (1200x763, 59.64K)

What is a serbian, besides of course 500 years of ottoman anal rape descendants, cause that's all they are, take it deep buddy.

built for BBC

>built for BBC

Attached: 1634138552233.jpg (1200x1200, 76.47K)

then lift all sanctions you kike and then you can trade again as before

He is a puppet of EU commission.
Traitor and faggot and leader of the progressive party.

In part the fault for his 10 years in power here lies with Russia not interfering and not cutting his faggot ass off and supporting some traditional non progressive non faggotry party.

Kek, what the fuck is a canada?

>a fucking leaf
You should first look at yourself, maple slurping, dog fucking, poutine frenchie bastard.

Canada is a new state. Serbia existed for millenia. Why are Anglo Saxons seething because of Serbia.

>he leads a religion, he has made his party a cult...
>he promises his followers that they will be saved one day, it is only a matter of time before his followers realize that he cannot keep those promises!
>and when that happens it will be nasty

Attached: index.jpg (277x182, 6.34K)

He is a full on globohomo faggot that is only looking after himself. He turned us into a mafia state and is about to rig elections in two weeks again. Literally the worst human trash that ever ran this country.

Even as an American, living in New York and seeing tens if not hundreds of thousands of people daily sometimes, I have never seen someone who looks so much like the meme mocking me and my culture on Any Forums as I have him.

Huh ? I thought he was part of those higher ups who fought together with Milosevic against Globohomo and rest of yugos.

it is a living truth, if you oppose them they send criminals to your home address!
and around him are all the gays and pedophiles

Twenty years ago perhaps. He is progressive now. He also gave three million dollars to the Clinton foundation in 2016.

Attached: E2C8AAD3-CEFC-4A14-AE52-4477BC5D4854.jpg (900x518, 183.58K)

>three million dollars to the Clinton foundation in 2016.

Sweet Jesus...you can't be more cringe than that. I admit.

Attached: 1626170654733.png (289x289, 146.77K)

>be russia
>ignore serbia for 20 years
>serbia want german gibs now
Russia only gave gibs to faggots like Kazakhs and Chechens.

His boot lickers also admitted in a fit of rage that he used to sit in the cold hallway waiting for Putin to receive him for several hours at the time.

Attached: EF0343DD-F5BF-4C73-A6B1-86BD612A60CD.jpg (940x1411, 145.66K)

But he's a liberal by serbian standards. He literally joined hands with the Albanian government and wants to make peace with Kosovars so Srbija can be le globohomo.

he turn 180
in fact, he is not interested in Russia or Europe or China, he just wants power !
If Hitler had offered him help, he would have accepted only that he had power!

>Problem for the World

no more exploiting countries with your jewish petro dollar, gtfo

Selling energy for Europe directly in euros would be better for both, it avoids gay speculation with the ruble and Russia would pile up a reserve in Euros.
If they had to be paid in rubles, some european handrubber would have to convert his euros into rubles (and another russian handrubber would stay with those euros), then use it for paying stuff. This is an optimistic view because FOREX is very jewish and all sorts of tricks would happen.
They can do the same for UK, USA, China, ... (be paid in their original currency)

He said a lot of things

Attached: Vucic comments.png (651x905, 86.2K)

Imagine you live in fucking Canada and you go to Any Forums to hang out with gipsies.

One problem the petrodollar and the british empire caused was arabs acquiring giant reserves of dollars or pounds, then using it to cause hysteria and short the currency or sabotage its value, for example.
This is a rough idea but maybe it can lead to some better solution.

It also avoids (for bigger trade partners) the situation the petrodollar caused, which other countries artifically increased the demand for the dollar.
The same currency is simply used to pay for something, stays in the other country then it's used to pay back for something else.
The problem are shittier countries, they will have to buy another currency if there is no interest in their own.

Vucic isn't perfect, but he is turning serbia away from being a shithole and bringing investment into serbia. He also doubled the military spending of serbia since 2018, and it's probably going to go higher. No doubt in my mind that behind the scenes him, bosnian serb politicians and russia is preparing for things to happen in the balkans.

Having little to no democracy is okay if the guy in charge is improving the country rapidly

Attached: Keanu Reeeves Is Serbian.jpg (1114x1200, 215.64K)

>passionate kebab remover during the 90s
>people got really tired of that rhetoric in the late 2000s
>suddenly turns into a pro-western democratic centre-right politician
>gets elected because people just wanted to spite the democratic party
>all of the major local shitheads from the democratic party turn sides to his party

the result

>his brother is literally the most powerful mobster in the country
>shits on the constitution daily
>people working for the government (which is a considerable amount in serbia since nothing fundamentally changed after the fall of communism) are forced to shill for his party and attend party rallies under the threat of being fired
>absolute fucking retards are being appointed to critical positions because of their bootlicking obedience
>one of them is Ana Brnabic, our prime minister whose only purpose is to show the EU how liberal Serbia is because she's a bull dyke.

I can just go on but it's just too depressing and I don't wanna ruin my day.