>wonder why everything in the west has such strict censorship
>discover Any Forums
>nice, now i can get some real insight into what they think
>they talk of genociding people 24*7, and call me a subhuman
>absolutely devastated, but addicted to rudeposting
>start to spend every waking hour on Any Forums
>absolutely cut off from friends and family, cannot tolerate any company
>blackpilled beyond repair, getting increasingly lonely
I'm a newfag, only been here about 6 months. I'm only 19 but how bad is it gonna get if I stay here? I can't help myself coming back.

Attached: 1642781168428.jpg (219x230, 7.8K)

Long story short, to summarize the entirety of everything that is happening, in one word, >Communism.

We have an internet addiction.
The effect on my personal life has been as bad, if not worse, than hard drugs.

Attached: 1647919116518.jpg (958x946, 405.78K)

You're here forever.
At least until they pull out the plug

Attached: 0ce374a0-a5cb-11ec-85c7-4f1b402e281a.gif (180x155, 939.42K)

how do you speak full english at such a young age
are you using grammarly or something

Good morning sir.

and by communism he means jews and subhumans like indians

If the post of anonymus guy can make you sad maybe you should leave and stop being a Fagg, i been in this shithole for 8 years and im the same in fact in this plase i get the real news about the Globohomo plans and choose the best option to keep going in this Hell.

Attached: 1610264242447.png (540x480, 203.66K)

Small talk will annoy you and media will become repulsive is about as far as it goes for most.

You will not redeem and you will be needful, sir.

Attached: c.gif (500x558, 1.46M)

every single "person" on this basket weaving forum is a degenerate subhuman.
some pills will be harder to swallow than others but luckily you will have a whole lifetime to injest them because you're here forever.
the first redpill is that OP is a massive faggot and you have yourself as proof

Blackpills dont exist, they are just redpills that are hard to swallow for you because you are a weak minded faggot.

Attached: 1622494091266.png (1024x610, 487.76K)

This is exactly what is happening to me. I'm only 20 but I'm not able to talk normally to golems anymore. I feel so disconnected.

not one goodmoring sirs, you should be ashamed

you deserve to be hated there are billions of you people and you shit up rivers who wouldn't hate you with the right mind?

Pol is not that great really, it's mostly populated by far right white nationalists who are crazy conspiracy theories and are often attempting to spread a certain type of far right agenda to those who are less aware of this and perhaps well informed.

"what happened to muh white race UGH"~POL

Fuck off of Any Forums. This place will make you think the world is going to end in a yr. Why not just enjoy life and shit instead having to worry about it. I took a month break and I feel good. Came back recently and now I can't sleep. This isnwhat Any Forums does to you. Fuck this place.

You could do much better things with your time sir.

my grades also took such a hit, i went from straight A's to C's
deebly goncerned desu

Attached: Pepe shocked.png (1200x675, 210.61K)

Lmfao

Ohh no you won't get to live in a cleaner shithole that really like sucks

Good morning sirs

>they talk of genociding people 24*7, and call me a subhuman

just understand this isn't a real opinion held by a lot of people, it's mainly just blowing off steam because of the extreme propaganda in the other direction. Most right wingers even wouldn't mind a small very small number of foreigners moving here, but when the media tells you that you have to let your country be replaced by hordes of foreigners and you are downright evil and genocidal merely for wanting slightly less foreigners then people rebel in the opposite direction and go full gas the kikes race war now as a way to stick it to the authorities

Good morning? faggot its 1:30 am in my shtihole!!

Attached: 1elm22.jpg (455x351, 16.32K)

If you are this susceptible for propaganda you should leave this place Pajeet kun.
I've been here for 10+ years and i'm still the same centrist anime loving cuck i ever was.
Just hate the juden more tho. but thats given.

Attached: miko.jpg (683x683, 259.04K)

>I'm a newfag, only been here about 6 months.
Lurk 2 more years. You can never lurk enough.

Can one be a happy go lucky in poohole india?

One chicken tikka masala please

don't you dare buy any russian oil

The kikes really need to be gassed though, that we can all unite behind.

You're here forever. I've been coming to Any Forums since 2006.

kill yourself shitskin and stop polluting our board with your inferior genes
sage

Get out now while you still can. I only came back after leaving for years to check Ukrainian threads .

Good morning sirs

How's going scamming old american women?

I'd love to help you, but you still haven't sent me my cars new warranty.

You've come here because you are dissatisfied with the lie that is modern society. You have a found a place of peers that want to understand the truth of the world, how society works, what is the truth behind political events. It'll be a long journey, but it's worth it.
You'll end up seeing all other people in a different light. With time, you'll realize the only thing you can do is try to get along and help them see the tiniest glimpses of truth here and there. That's how it was for me anyways

staying or being on here doesn't make it bad per se. it makes it bad if your soul cannot take the black pill. if you can take the black pill and not become cynical or depressed (which will lead to neck beardism) you can use the wisdom irl. also, keep self improving. you got it street shitter bro

Don't worry, things are always bad before they get worse.

Cope
Seethe
Dilate
Take your meds
Touch grass
Etc
Stay mad basically

I will admit I lived a pretty sheltered life, but even so I'd say it's more common here than in the West. We have a community here and people are low in self-awareness. Poverty isn't stopping us from goofing around kek

Let me tell you about the wooden doors…

Nothing ever happens

>Small talk will annoy you
>I'm not able to talk normally to golems anymore
Nah, it's still easy to talk to them, you only have to know how to correctly conceal your powerlevel.

>Came back recently and now I can't sleep.
What others already said, it's because you're a weak minded faggot.

Good morning sir. The entirety of the interkike is cancer. You're watching a one sided schizo view of the world. There's some truth here, but it's mostly just relentless shitposting insanity and brainwashing. I am seriously warning you, the human mind is not compatible with the digital proto hivemind system called the internet. Go back out to the real world please. Do not redeem.

Attached: 1645321189874.png (420x520, 68.81K)

constantly caring about this shit gets tiring after a while, so you're not necessarily here forever
t. used to come to Any Forums everyday, now only pop in once a fortnight or so to see if I've missed any news

Don't sweat it Pajeet. After the japs, you're my 2nd favourite kind of shitskin.

>believing anything on pol or Any Forums
This is why this website isn't good for you kids. You turn into fucking idiots. There is no truth here.

DO NOT REPLY. THIS IS A PSYOP THREAD BY REDDIT TRANNIES.

LOOK AT THE POST DIRECTLY BELOW THIS IN PICREL.

Attached: IMG_20220324_094613.jpg (720x601, 153.32K)

As someone with extensive poo and pooland experience, your level of English alone places you in the top 1%. In India English level usually correlates with IQ, so you’re self aware. If you can navigate pooland you’ll be wealthy and powerful there.

Good luck poojeet fren

is over there faggot. Don't come back if you're gonna cry about your sandy vagina all day.

Youre here forever Ranjeet scammer

same shit

Attached: demoralization_renamer_4chin.png (707x259, 79.47K)