WTF IS GOING ON AT THE COVIDWORLD? LAST POST WAS 10 DAYS AGO! HAPPENING????!!!!!!!!!

>thecovidworld.com/

ARE YOU OK, BROS? WHAT IS GOING ON? WE NEED UPDATES!

Attached: Blondie.jpg (624x454, 97.27K)

I have long covid

I bet ol' Ben does r34 on the side.

I have long nigger fatigue

Attached: 1644228496522.gif (214x285, 1.98M)

Haha and people say Germans don't have a sense of humor. Couldn't be more wrong.

Not my problem

Why would you put acetic acid in your spooky scary ingredients meme?

*Not yet

I stopped finding it funny since I see them everywhere now. Fuck this planet.

>Acetic acid, sugar, MSG, salt, lipids,
When did they start injecting people with Chinese food?

Attached: yxro9dtctk531.jpg (567x567, 30.49K)

Why are people so afraid about vaxes?
Like, everybody who i know get vax from covid, and feel normal.

The Domain Owner was is a Car accident, broke both of his legs, then got put on a ventilator for Covid-19

*Not looking good his organs are shutting down from the infection*

*Note was only just vaccinated with his 3rd/Booster shot 9 days ago*

Attached: Frodooded.gif (268x192, 482.63K)

HOLY SHIT SHUT THE FUCK UP

I was one of the people who didn't give a fuck about covid, it's literally a flu, don't care about muh millions of deaths

but you retards got a million times worse, pretending masks and vaccines are an issue. I don't give a fuck. I got covid. It was nothing. Then I got the vaccine. It was also nothing. Stop whining about ""discrimination"" because you couldn't get your ass and get vaccination, HOW THE FUCK IS THAT SO FUCKING HARD?!

Attached: _gif__raging_wojak_by_byrdh_28793_ddqfdyg-fullview.jpg (220x260, 14.38K)

I was there when the page was just an idea
Hollanon alive onegai...

Same, can't seem to get rid of it

>I got covid. It was nothing. Then I got the vaccine.
Sorry, sir but that makes no sense. Have a good day, sir

Putin cure Covid.

You seem a little, irrational. Have you always been this way? I'm sure it's nothing.

The grifter got your money and ran off with it. Happens with all antivax leaders.

Lol you gonna fucking die soon

You were born with that you fuckhead

Fuck! You mean no refunds?

Czech refugees soon

Checked
You sound deranged my friend. Who gets Covid then goes and gets a Covid-19 vaccine?

You should listen to the Experts/Media then flip the switch and listen too the other Experts/Media ....Then C what side Government is on....Then switch tactics and debunk everyone!! or just do what you did and completely do everything wrong or in reverse? or you should have just did nothing? I don't know I'm not retarded

Attached: 1631026596031.jpg (1170x1169, 137.78K)