Why do poles depict themselves as the muh article 5 demon wojak...

Why do poles depict themselves as the muh article 5 demon wojak? Having to rely on the US while being too afraid to intervene yourself isn't very impressive imo

They should use pic related instead

Attached: demon_wojak.png (352x393, 160.03K)

Attached: 1647941568646.gif (1200x1000, 881.55K)

I like Poland but starting ww3 is unforgivable.

Attached: FOjNzgzWYAMhipR.jpg (1024x1545, 170.42K)

>POLSKA NIGGUROM

Why? Fuck this clown world, getting point blank nuked is a poetic death.

Attached: 1647942610576.jpg (1079x1325, 212.89K)

it's by far the cringiest larp i've seen in a while, they really should just stop
polniggers truly are pathetic

>Why do poles depict themselves as the muh article 5 demon wojak?
Both of the Polish memes are retarded. The other one being a country rapeball. At least the ball is exploitable and fun.
The article 5 one is just a pure "LOOK AT US WE'RE IMPORTANT" cope.

It's just we wuz niggetry
Poland hasn't been relevant in like three centuries and they are universally reviled and laughed at for being uncommonly stupid, even their useless descendants in illinois

I swear I've seen this guy before, American football player in Poland, plays for one of your teams right?

>go on pol
>le fuck russia xD
>sleep
>wake up
>go to pol
>still buttmad over us
lmao

no, it's Any Forumstards that force this dumb fucking meme, if anybody thinks it works in a way shown on meme is a subnigger halfwit and should be utilized

>Poland hate thread #432782
>some shill spent a significant amount of time to draw this and make a .gif
In contrast to the 30+ year old failures from the Western countries that browse this mongolian basket weaving forum on a daily basis, most Eastern Europe posters are extremely edgy middle schoolers and high schoolers with the typical teenage emotionally-driven, spontaneous irrational and chaotic ways of thought.

Attached: 1644163913987.jpg (1440x1415, 149.39K)

This

Too much impotent rage

>EVERYBODY IS A SHILL! IT'S NOT LIKE OUR ONLINE PRESENCE MAKES US COMPLETELY INSUFFERABLE! IT'S THE SHILLS!
Take your fucking meds, you pole cuck.

Attached: 1647603332199.png (640x591, 46.55K)

Why is it so unnatural to me to see a black with “polish identity” but it is natural when it comes to british, german or french blacks. Could it mean something.

Poolacks have made themselves the most hated people on pol kek. Cowardly fucks who never won a war in their history without relying on tartars, serbchad hussars or hohol cossacks now think they can take on russchads kek

he could fit in with the gypsy folk

thats kazhynsky or how ever this kurwas name is.

go clean some toilets in the uk, best you can do ivan.

>The Jannie of Europe

Attached: 1648028332628.gif (1280x800, 249.89K)