What if Any Forums was a country?

If Any Forums was a country, what would it be like? What laws and policies would be enacted? Would Any Forums and other forums be individual states or counties? What would be the prison sentence for criminals? What would the people and culture be like? I'm certain the national animal would be a frog.

Attached: 1646083470457.jpg (600x900, 430.47K)

a confederation of anarcho-fascist states

We’re full

pol would invade and annex all other forums and make them into sex slaves

if Any Forums were a republic the first incarnation of Tay AI would be its prime minister and the senate and house would be bots who were exempt from captcha in exchange for sharing mined data.

i'll always vote for Tay, but the rest of you deserve nothing more than a night of long knives.

>the Raping of /mlp/

no jews allowed.

rest will sort it out by itself. really

If pol was a country Hilary Clinton will be our president, Barak vice president and deplorables be purge

Isolationist homesteaders is my vote. Fuck trade with other nations, grow our own food so that there is never a "government" in the first place.

Based and checked.

Attached: checked.jpg (1252x704, 122.7K)

CHECKED!!

Attached: 01191C00-6673-4301-BC41-4FFA6F6BFDAE.jpg (796x1024, 147.26K)

Probably similar to a commune trailer park.

Attached: 1628184975126.jpg (355x417, 59.28K)

What if God was one of us..

el zoingus supremo chungor haliba

QUADS

It would be a schizo country. Nothing would make sense; your daily life would be a chaotic nightmare but the only thing you would be sure of is that your coffee machine is actually trying to kill you.
I wish I lived there.

Basically Jreg's anticentrism put into practice

you posted it

Attached: 1629672320761.jpg (632x487, 39.52K)

Just a slob like one of us?

Perhaps a stranger on the street?

Hey man, he's just trying to make his way home.

you do

It would be one of the, if not most, diverse multiethnic multicultural countries to exist. Which is spectacularly ironic.