Will Bosnia be the next flashpoint? The Serbs in Bosnia are ready

Will Bosnia be the next flashpoint? The Serbs in Bosnia are ready.

Attached: map-republika-srpska.jpg (540x548, 46.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6TwioIc6a_8
youtu.be/YgiyWGyJcIc
youtube.com/watch?v=G-AVw_ppCZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does estonia have a lot of femboys because they have the most wifi converage out of every country on europe?

I only see Yugoslavia in that map

I would rather see a flashpoint in a new location. Why is it not a good thing that I was actually talking about it in the last few hours of my day?

We only have twinks.

if Rus doesn't collapse and Poland doesn't rush in like a retard, I'd wager that Gerogia will be next. don't think putler will want to alienate the muslims just yet..

I have big cock

The only thing Serbs are doing is sucking Russian aids cock.

Attached: Serbs.gif (480x424, 2.65M)

I hope not, we don't want another war

I agree. I wouldn't want to see another Balkans conflict. Especially because the music that comes out of it will probably be shitty rap-influenced instead of cool turbofolk influenced like last time.

The Serbian part of BiH has a GDP of 6 billion. They don't have enough money to buy gas for their tractors let alone their "army". Serbia can't support them because they are surrounded by NATO.
As of this week we know that the Muslims in Sarajevo have full support from the Germans, the Dutch and the Stockholm, or as I like to call them the Tranny Trio. They got orders from their globohomo masters to realize their dream of a 100% Muslim lead country in the heart of Europe. Plus, they have the full support of Turkey and the Arabic world. So you can expect a lot of money, equipment and fighters coming in in case of a war.
The only real guarantee for peace in the region is Croatia, which wants only to give back the rights to the Croatian population of BiH which were stolen from them by the Muslims. Croats want the current constitution to live on as it is the only guarantee for their survival. In case of a war they can count on the full support of Croatia and NATO.
Croats are the only ones who don't want war, while at the same time we are the only ones who can win a war. We don't want to tank our economy and just want to be left alone.

I mean just look at pic rel. Would you like a war if you live in a place like this?

Attached: Rovinj.jpg (1080x1350, 195.09K)

There will never again be as glorious and based music as the war music from the 90s.

It's a protectorate ruled by a German.
Not an ethnic German, mind you, they had to specifically ship him from Bavaria.

What a fucking beautiful Venetian city stolen by sl*vs

This country is an absolute joke. Something will have to change one day, peacefully or not

Exactly. It was a unique thing from a particular time and place and experience.
What was the best song?

Yeah we also stole your Roman city. What are you gonna do about it? Take it back? Buhhahahahahaha.

Attached: Split_summerday.jpg (1080x1350, 498.69K)

youtu.be/6TwioIc6a_8

My prediction is day 1 they drive a tank directly into a landmine and their progress makes Russia's slow progress look good. Anyone who served NATO during that time knows you can't just drive a tank into the middle of Sarajevo and start shelling woman and children like back in the day.

In long short: fuck no.

>Stolen by the muslims
Your people got ran out of Posavina for no reason at all. You're a cuck and the Bosnians will rek you.

I smiled a little

Oh no. So croatnigger/serb/bosnian refugees are next?
They never show their own cities kek
Nobody goes visit a slavic shithole. Croatniggers are so lazy and useless that 25% of their gdp is the money from tourism, of course all of it is from Istria and Dalmazia. Again, Nobody goes visit a slavic shithole.

Attached: Dead croat children lmao .jpg (800x529, 334.75K)

You are right.

Why can't these hill fuckers just live in places that conform to geographic boundaries bigger than "that next rise over there". All of this ancestral Homeland shit doesn't fucking matter if insisting on it's important shits up the entire country in the present.

I sure do not hope that either. I do think Kosovo is stolen land. It's just cause the evil serbs lost it, that most countries are ok with it.

kek. I am familiar with this one. Only in the Balkans.

Veneto was built by pretty much everyone in the region EXCEPT modern Italians. Slavs, Celts, Illyrians, 'Greeks', Germans.

Attached: turktalian-jesuit-moor.png (1392x460, 91.85K)

No it will not you baltshit nigger. We're just fine in balkans

This is a pretty cool Assadpilled pop song:
youtu.be/YgiyWGyJcIc

Bosnian here.
Shut the fuck up you inbred piece of shit.

You know full well the Bosniaks aren't the fundamentalists you potray them to be.

All Bosnians want is a democratic republic with the same standards and rights for all citizens, same as in the West. Piece of shit domestic traitors are frustrating this process because "muh Muslims".

Eat a dick.

I only worked in this region for a while, I'm not from there, but I can tell you're a paid agitator and/or not actually Croatian.

What rights did they lose? They have their own country. The last thing people in this region want to do is start pulling out DNA tests and determining which bloodlines and houses were actually fake.

Having met these people and lived with them for months while being shot at, I can tell you that what you're describing sounds like literal Serb propaganda.

why do croatians the greedy faggots get all the sea? did they historically guard that shit with life and limb?

Lmao these were the serbs in 92', until 94' they were winning but afterwards they got rekt hard by the Croats (Bosniaks are just croats that are muslims) and if NATO Wouldnt have stopped them they Would have lost all of their parastate

If the serbs chimp out again I think next time they will lose even harder, Croatia's army is more mechanized and mordernized than ever
>Source: Balkan Battlegrounds

Dude are you fuckin Putin's daughter or what? Better get on that.

You are not only as dark as gypsies, but you are lying like them. Luckily, we solved the Italian question once and for all and threw you into the pits. And we will again, if you are rude. My advice to you is not to play with fire.

This. Here are the SCARY TALIBAN MUHAJIDEENS that everyone loves to shit on us for.

These are just regular humans who were blindsided and attacked. And embargoed and sanctioned by the world on top of it. Either the intelligence agencies were full of literal god damn retards or they were subverted. Either way someone fucked up and prolonged what could have been a quick decisive engagement into a 4 year long drawn-out bloodbath of women, children and starving people. Holocaust tier human suffering and it happened right under our noses almost 30 years ago.

Attached: tfw-when-the-kebab-white.png (858x518, 718.67K)

Wasn't half of Estonian population identyfying as Russian?

kek. The middle easterners' songs are pretty different from our own. The lyrics are pretty hardcorepilled. That's what's good about war music further our east including eastern europe: fighting lyrics. All our western war songs are pity songs "oh war bad, ppl died, it's pointless, what's it all for?" Out east the songs are "we're gonna fight and win because we are best and won't let enemy take all our stuff!"

The Assad song's incongruous flute solo belongs in Celtic music.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-AVw_ppCZk