RAMZAN KADYROV

>Friends, a significant event took place in the Lugansk People's Republic. In honor of the Constitution Day of the Chechen Republic, the fighters of our special forces presented the flags of the Chechen Republic to the third motorized rifle battalion and to the Museum of Military Glory as memorable gifts.

>Also, the Chechen banner took pride of place on the top of the flagpole next to the banner of the Lugansk Republic. The official procession of raising the symbols of our republics personified the binding of the two peoples by strong fraternal ties. In spite of enemies and to the joy of friends, our peoples have gained strength and real unity in this difficult time.

>I am grateful to the BROTHERLY people of the Lugansk Republic for this noble gesture! I am sure that today will go down in the history of the two regions as the day of finding true friends. AHMAT-SILA! ALLAHU AKBAR!

source: his telegram

Attached: 20220324_102937.jpg (756x764, 160.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/RKadyrov_95
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamil_Basayev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can i get 4 chechen waifus if i convert

Attached: 1636130652654.png (657x527, 26.62K)

Servile turbocuck.

Shut the fuck up

Fat retard

t. Butthurt Jihadi

What’s his telegram

>this, noble, tall gesture

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1647628269787.jpg (610x938, 99.35K)

> wears his Prada boots
> grabs his 10k leather jacket
> watches himself in the mirror for half hour
> combs his hair and rubs some gay cream all over it
> leaves his home to attention whore

Chadyrov

Attached: FNXKL8NXMAQmLSE.jpg (683x660, 37.38K)

this.. the dude is literally a cock gobbling faggot on the side

Hasn't this guy been "confirmed" dead like 6 times now ?

t.me/RKadyrov_95

Why don't the Chechens betray Russia like the Cardassians in the Dominion war? Now is the perfect time to get their independence.

Fuck that Russian puppet sucking kilometers of Russian dicks. Long live Ichkeria!

Attached: 829-2-bagimsiz-cecenistan-icin-bir-mihenk-tasi-cevher-dudayev-ihh-fotogaleri[800x532].jpg (800x600, 53.18K)

>What did he mean by this?
Probably wearing whatever he likes and not giving a fuck?

>Turkish filename
>Eurogay flag

Who has better women? Bosnians or chechyns?

Bosnians, because there are blondes among them

Ty Slavshit, I’m rooting for Russia, Ukraine is globo homos battering ram against you, destroy it

KGB KADYROV IS A LITERAL SOVIET RAPE BABY

ALL THE REAL CHECHENS LEFT OR ARE DEAD .... NOT SUBVERTS TO RUSSIAN RETARDED SCUM

PIC RELATED WAS A REAL CHECHEN

Attached: 1200x0.jpg (1200x1727, 157.08K)

ALL THE REAL CHECHENS ARE FIGHTING FOR UKRAINE JUST TO KILL RUSSIANS LIKE THEIR ANCESTORS

Attached: flag-of-tatarstan-6f3a344b-d318-4532-ae54-7ebc941b6cf-resize-750.jpg (750x375, 8.69K)

Chechnya sees the opportunity and they are taking to the streets there .

Kaydrov is an obvious KGB plant. Who grew up in the KGB Soviet youth organization. He isn't even Chechen. Kadyrov is a poser.. KGB KADRYOV IS A SOVIET RAPE BABY. PUTIN FUCKS HIS MUM WHO WAS A PREVIOUS SOVIET RAPE BABY unlike guy in pic related...

KGB kaydrov has his people fighting a war when they should have been fighting against the same enemy the Ukraine s have!!

Ukraine ain't backing down . Putin is the BIGGEST loser... He can't do shit.. and now he has lost all of Eastern Europe

The only country he can maintain his fear of influence and control over is Belarus and half of those people are about to f****** rebel and overthrow lukashenko because of the Ukraine s***

Estonia Romania Ukraine Georgia.. they are all lost for him...

Now Moscow is about to self implode.. imagine V for Vendetta but it's actually playing out in Russia right now..

Cue Russian terrorist attacks and Chechnya independence declaration .
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamil_Basayev

Attached: OIP.2qI-6rvE7Jo-HKQtIscLtwHaE8.jpg (474x316, 30.81K)

Ahmad Zakayev, a forgotten name from the 1990s who fought against the Russians during the First Chechen War, declared during an interview with the Russian-language, US funded Current Time TV, that Chechens are ready to defend Ukraine against the Russian invasion.

We know what the Chechens did to Russians, and also to each other, during the war in Chechnya. They are very brutal. But this is our home and we will defend it.

Ali Bakaev, a Chechen activist who lives in Ukraine, told the kavkazr.com news agency that two battalions of local Chechens – the Sheikh Mansour Battalion and the Dzhokhar Dudayev Battalion – already fight in Ukraine. “They defend Kyiv against the Russian troops along with other nationalities who live in Ukraine,” Bakaev said.

Attached: ASDF.jpg (474x427, 30.66K)