Any Forums btfo once again

Any Forums btfo once again

Attached: Capture.png (934x1033, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BOMKyE4d8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Easy to remain composed when you don't even answer a single question and you know that won't preclude you from succeeding.
>nigger privilege and entitlement, second only to Jewish audacity

>Right on left and left on right
You had one job.

Double BTFO cause Kavanaugh is a cuck

Violence wins. Let your inner sperg out. No remorse.

the crying virgin rapist vs the smiling chad pedosexual

WHY DID THEY FORCE HIM TO DRESS UP AS A WOMAN AND ACCUSE HIMSELF ?

funny how you can tell when the left is desparate, like the kyle rittenhouse saying he supports BLM bit.

YOU LOST

Has any of the republicans orchestrated a blatantly false rape accusation witch hunt against her in her conformation hearing? Or has it all still been legitimate questions about her beliefs and track record pertaining to her as a judge?

Attached: ford bribe.webm (984x654, 2.86M)

The redneck Shariah cultist dressed himself as a woman sometime during his Juju Bongo initiation ritual.

Any Forums is almost always wrong

FPBP

If Cuckanaugh is right wing then I'm Popeye the Sailor Man.

youtube.com/watch?v=6BOMKyE4d8s

If she only knew what a "woman" was.

Why is Whitey asking her such hard questions?

Attached: You_Aint_Black.jpg (680x733, 63.79K)

I like beer

>someone with deck stacked against them
>someone who has fucking pick from the fraud president who rigged an election
gee I wonder if she'll make it. I hope the votes don't suddenly give her 800 spare votes over night from the committee in black boxes.

They are part of the same occult illuminati luciferian network.

Stop falling for this democrat vs republican scripted play. Same in every other country. 'Competing' political parties are nothing more than in group fights. They are not really competing.

Attached: 1643341077022.png (1440x2002, 826.03K)

You can only question republicans on shit that has nothing to do with their job. That's the way it is. Niggers get a free ride. But there is no nigger enabling conspiracy user. Don't pay attention.

Lick my asshole, nigger.

>"Can you hand me the money/payment/files/whatever-the-fuck at literally any other point in time so no one will ever see it happen or know?"
>"No, you need to do it at an extremely publicized public hearing in from of dozens of cameras and recording devices that are broadcasting us to the entire nation."
>"Ok, makes sense to me."

Pretty much all """evidence""" like this has an inverse correlation between how convincing it is and the level of intelligence of its viewer.

Attached: 3f13824970155d4cecd6060f8f4b7f8e.gif (800x600, 3.3M)

shoot that nigger in the head

Attached: bldm.jpg (800x800, 47.58K)

The person on the right has to wake up every morning, look in the mirror, and cope with the fact that they are a NIGGER

Attached: 1638655395153.gif (640x622, 2.39M)

and the racecar starts

All I know is that women are fucked lol. Imagine being a woman lmao.

Attached: 1648109092602.jpg (400x300, 18.78K)

I see no future for this country allowing leftists to make decisions for all of us, and I'm not sure this country will make it to midterms, much less the presidential election.

i actually doubt the nigger even understands any of the questions considering she isn't a biologist

Attached: d23b21acef3821fefc83e6705c3ab3e4.jpg (500x506, 46.37K)