How come we never lose? I'm tired of winning!

How come we never lose? I'm tired of winning!

Attached: file.png (700x485, 415.86K)

Jews are right that 99% of the population are slave cattle including most Jews

Yep.

Is he better than Bibi?

Yep

a bit heres the party platform

Attached: file.png (1183x400, 46.41K)

Well we didn't have a major event with Gaza plus lieberman cucks the orthodox so that's good.

And the remaining 1% is the top 1% who run the world.

i miss this nigger like you wouldn't believe

Attached: bibi.jpg (2500x1667, 2.19M)

fuck no

Well the top elite can't be considered human considering their anti-human agenda.

Marginally but he entered a government with left wing parties to kick bibi out so alot of the good is outweighed by dumb globhomo claptrap

Based

Is this deemed moderate?

Yes

t.ביביסת

Never voted for Likud, never liked bibi.

Since 18yo I've voted Ozma yehudit, fuck the likud with all honor, but bennet and his immigrant loving niggers are far worse than anything we had, where's yigal amir when you need him

Bibi was a fuckhead but he’s the one working with the $Jewz$ to edit Wikipedia (thank you World Economic Forum and Jimmy Wales) and sell out Israel to the globalists by making any fucktard rich $$$jew$$$ have a “criticizing this person is far-right and anti-Semitic” tag. This level of Weimar retardism and use of your own people as a body shield because you’re clearly a sociopath caused Nazi germany and religious Jews don’t deserve that shit.

Playing both sides to always win

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-041731.png (720x1280, 395.13K)

based but blue pilled.
benet in necessary the only thing holding him is bibi the moment bibi quits the coalition will fall and we will have some decency.
He's not absolutely cucked like Rabin he actually bombed Gaza and not suck the cocks of their leader and the orthodox.
I voted for Lapid

I can respect your opinion and vote, but I think lapid is one of the most dangerous P.M we can have, but of course time will tell the tale.

Israel winning is like that annoying retarded kid who acts tough just because his big brother can beat anyone.

It's not.
The Saudi wouldn't have f15's or AWCS planes if Israel had the power to veto American sales as its on record opposing those sales.
Haartz are far left clowns not an actual news source

Why do you think so?

His big brother takes the punch for him too, and he can defeat an enemy without firing a single punch.

Remember this Israel. Jews were part of what made this country great. If America falls, you will have to fire your own punches. So then why is Soros betting against us…?

Was it my big brother who made your dad take his boots off and run home across the desert when he saw us coming?

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 12.91K)

Our politicians love your bribes and the ones who don't succumb to the blackmail, you own the media who trashes all the honest politicians who might come along and fight you.