Why can't we give the Ukrainians MIGs and S-300 again?

Why can't we give the Ukrainians MIGs and S-300 again?

Attached: Ukrainedds.jpg (800x800, 44.76K)

Who the fuck is providing these numbers?

Because we want Russia to win the war faggot.

go for it
i'm ineligible for all drafts and i want to watch you faggots die

That's the spirit. Nihilistic muchN

me hating you is not nihilistic frenchfry

lol at not understanding bombs vs missiles

also I'm sure they have no fucking clue what a artillery shell is

Why not? I thought you hated everyone, don't you?

no. i hate the hatred that is caused by you; its absence does not give me pleasure, it simply becomes removed.
ergo,
not nihilism

My brain just exploded

(((Americans)))

Yes we need to realise the scale of the disaster
Realise that is not enough and we should bomb them more

Attached: ED7E10A0-11B4-4420-B5FD-10B19208A2AE.jpg (563x1000, 60.77K)

Nah it's Ukrainians. USA has better class when lying and it often takes some research to be found out. Ukrainian lying just shows you that Ukraine is an utterly corrupt country without so much as a shred of professional culture.

The Ukrainian Air Force has launched 1100 missiles?
How many have the Russians thrown back?

Victims should be forced to give up

Why is the Ukrainian Air Force making Hamas-tier social media propaganda?

Literally who the fuck has time for that in a war?

Attached: 1332306348673.jpg (226x166, 7.91K)

That’s misguided stoicism. You acknowledge that hate is hurting you and is therefore in your case meaningless and unwelcome, but cannot detach the emotion from the ones it’s projected onto. Presumably you also understand that an unclouded mind is better at doing what needs to be done, and that accepting the circumstances as they are will bring quietude, but other than that you are still a hostage of spite.

there is absolutely no fucking way Syria only had 100 missiles dropped on it in the first 5 years, those were the bloodiest years of the civil war and everyone from Americans, Russians, French, Israeli and British Airfare were dropping bombs.

>Literally who the fuck has time for that in a war?
Literally just delegate a bunch of teenagers or boomers to make Facebook style posts and that's it.

Attached: americans getting uppity.jpg (2160x2313, 3.25M)

Nuclear war that's why.

>Missiles
>Images are bombs
So which is it? Yeah Russia probably used less missiles in Syria, but they sure as shit used more bombs, and that would come down to the fact that there was much less aerial denial in Syria than in Ukraine.