Am triple vacced

only going down the rabbit hole now that it might have been dangerous. I feel fine because it was totally outside my control.
>not even afraid
>kind of comfy feeling to know your fate
>dont have to worry with the rest of you
>guarantee spot in heaven for being a victim of evil

Attached: 2E24EEA6-A0C5-4BC9-AC2C-E94A48289E1B.jpg (1280x720, 105.61K)

This is so two weeks ago, user. Now we're about war

I'm double vaxxed.

Took them after I read into them.

Hate meself.

I got the second dose in October last year as I thought covid wasn't quite flu level yet and went on here to show off my mangetic abilities as that was the current antivax meme at the time. Stayed around enough to go from "yeah I'll take the third why the fuck not" to "fuck that shit" pretty quickly. Still I don't think all vaxxed people will die, I think mostly the ones who get the 4th and 5th and 6th dose will.

Of course a K-Onfag is vaccinated

Attached: 1647669251534.jpg (1078x1091, 474.36K)

>I got the mark of the beast haha!
>guarantee spot in heaven
user, I..

I despise vaxxoids. All of you had "special excuses" as to why you needed it. "Uhhh I need to keep my minimum wage cage job!" you would bargain with yourself, while silencing what little brain-power you have that was telling you that it might not be a great idea. Now, the entire world has been dragged into oblivion by communists and power-hungry politicians, not because of their evil, but because you weak cunts let them. You perpetuated continuing lockdowns and mandates because you couldn't resist for 5 seconds. A little bit of pressure got applied and you all caved. What a pack of weak cunts most of you are.

Got Triple vacced myself and going for the fourth one this summer. Love it

>>not even afraid
don't be. many of you are in this position, and your accounts (if any) of side effects for the next several decades will be valuable as it will take at least that long to hang the perps as traitors to humanity. do you, take care of yourself, and bide your time.

The bible specifically states that those who take the mark of the beast will be punished.

>guarantee spot in heaven
Yeah no

>reddit spacing
>injected himself with Safe and Effective experimental chemicals
yep. checks out

You have AIDS now. Congratulations

This

>I feel fine because it was totally outside my control.
Top kek.

there are only a few million true souls incarnated on this planet.
the vast majority are low density entities that are equivalent to non playable characters.
it has always been this way.

Mark of the beast is on forehead or hand you retard.

>Being injected with experimental pharmaceuticals
>>totally beyond my control

wut. just say no you fucking retard. if the social pressure was really that hard for you to cope with to the point you were that easily swayed sorry; but you fucked yourself. Don't cave so easily to peer pressure I guess? lol

Attached: 1603804933995.jpg (264x191, 8.05K)

>no, really, if i had said no, there would have been changes that scared me. so not my fault.

>I feel fine because it was totally outside my control.

you might be okay. The vaccine injuries seem to be random and dependent on which batch of the vaccine you received. If it's been more than 2 months since your last shot and you don't have negative effects, you are probably in the clear

Narrative makes any sense
>be global elite>
>manufacture in it's entirety covid crisis>
>promote MNRA vaccines with the express purpose of population reduction killing dissidents>
>all your useful idiots take the vaccine>
>none of the people with dissident leanings actually get vaccine>
>all your useful idiots die>
>dissidents are now majority of population>
>no useful idiots to bulwark you from>
chemtrails chan & innawoods sama>
>get killed by world populated entirely by people who know your tricks>
>no longer global elite cause dead>

Guaranteed to be thrown into the Lake of Fire because you're a genetically altered abomination

>>guarantee spot in heaven for being a victim of evil
You’re already in hell son

I am so sick and tired of vaccine threads holy fuck shut the fuck up I am so glad putin invaded

Lol sorry forgot how to greentext. Anyways I don't think you guys should be that worried, it's most likely your on mental state is causing you to experience negative placebo effects if you think the Vaccine is killing you. Though if you haven't gotten it yet I think that's fine too hopefully all the passes and lockdown measures go away soon.

Is there literally no hope for taking the triple jab? No time for redemption while I'm still alive?

You need to go back