How does picrel make you feel?

Takes? If the numbers too high in X you can always just travel.
What are the political ramifications of the US losing global dominance and even influence very rapidly? Will what Americans think become less and less relevant outside the US?
>discuss

Attached: AOC world wide.png (1905x919, 360.15K)

>What are the political ramifications of the US losing global dominance and even influence very rapidly?
you're already seeing them
people are fucking off and doing their own thing and we're still pretending we have leverage
>Will what Americans think become less and less relevant outside the US?
yeah, but that's unironically a good thing
countries should have their own cultures, dialect/language, beliefs, politics, and customs; if they don't, they aren't sovereign

honestly though, they need to be wary of the globohomo corporate consortium
they will manipulate and extort you just as much as the US gov
US gov itself fell to them when it originally controlled them

our cultural norms are losing their ability to spread into other countries

>must be married
kinda based desu

>Age of consent decided by someone else
>"I consent"
>"I consent"
>"I don't"
Isn't there someone you forgot to ask?

the us govt lolol

Attached: 1647747536731.jpg (622x605, 47.83K)

good, everything in the past 15 years has been total societal cancer

lads how do I get a 16 year old girlfriend?

i agree
idk but over here its a huge crime in half the country, normalfags will wanna string you up and would if not for the 8th amendment, yet down unda its just normal. really makes me think....

it's not exactly normal, if some old guy has a highschool girlfriend everyone will think he's a creepy loser, because most of the time they are

yet all they can do is cope, over here its not the case

that's honestly a major reason I'm angry with globohomo
we're a decadent country, I get it, we're going to be degenerate, debauched and in excess until the hard times hit
but dragging the rest of the world into that obvious black hole is fucked

Attached: 1624001154617.jpg (1024x683, 184.69K)

>In Iran, more than forty thousand girls under the age of 15 are married off each year, according to the Center for Human Rights in Iran. Exemplary of the many exceptions to the legal age in the region, Iranian girls under 13 can get married with the consent of the father or a guardian and a judge.

Bump 4 interest

and honestly, these days our only cultural norm is the destruction of cultural norms, for no other reason than they are cultural norms

us culture itself is destructive

For Romania it's 16 now. You might get 1-5 years in prison if the person is 14-16 y/o. If the person is under 14, you might get 2-9 years. If you are in a position of power in relation with the minor (like a teacher, family member, doctor that is treating the minor etc.) you get 2-9 even if the minor is between 16-18 y/o. Mind you, this is for benis in bagaina, anal, oral and other penetrative acts with a minor. The way other sex acts get treated is different, even the age is different, for the most part, 14. What I am trying to say is these maps are not really a good way to understand this issue.

Premarital sex in general is illegal here. If you have a girl over and someone sees you and reports you then you might get arrested. The exception is non arab tourists

Also, I am no legal expert, but sometimes you can't just go to X and fuck minors. There are legal ways for your state to persecute you (because you are a citizen). Some countries have specific mentions that their law is applicable to sexual offences, especially against children, even if the act happens in a different country. Thank the Frogs for this, they were going to places with no real law and fucking children, so the Government had to stop this. If you travel, do it at your own risk and know the law of your country and that of the place you are going to.

When in rome, do as the romans do. And when in rome the laws of foreign lands do not apply, nor do they know what occurs.

Amazing how in none of this pre-pubescents are really included on this.
Yet pedos will bridge the gap between teenagers and kids and say it is the same.

That aside, I think 16 is a reasonable age, simply because it is an age where lots of other responsibilities are given to teenagers. Like the right to work, right to drive. As well as the fact that brain is mostly developed by that point especially in the case of women.
I really hate how modern society puts off adult hood indefinitely. Being an adult sucks, but I hate how coddled we are, and when I was 15/16 I wanted little more than to be given more autonomy.