RUSSIAN GENERAL SHOIGU MISSING FOR 2 WEEKS

" Vladimir Putin’s war was plunged into deeper crisis today amid reports that Russian Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu has vanished from view with 'heart problems'.

He has not been seen for 12 days and old footage and pictures have been shown of him on TV, say reports in opposition media.

It comes after it was revealed Putin had started a witch-hunt among his inner circle and was growing wary of close allies after the US and Britain received leaks of his military plans. "

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10642949/Furious-Putin-begins-witch-hunt-inner-circle-growing-wary-close-allies.html

Attached: 55647937-10638893-image-a-6_1647942055980.jpg (634x423, 56.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_HgNzh2LKec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That means Sputnik V is working. Btw his sister died because of heart problems few months ago and she was also vaccinated. Hopefully Putin is fully vaccinated too.

Missing by who? I don't miss him at all ...

Did he steel money from military budget to his private villa to build?

where is Putin?
-----
Zelensky, we have talked about it and agree you will not post on the board while you high on coke.

youtube.com/watch?v=_HgNzh2LKec

Attached: nurse.png (610x458, 447.43K)

Apparently he commited a suicide (if you know what I mean).

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

> Q: How do you run a war while being under constant US surveillance?
> A: You vanish.

D'uh.

>(if you know what I mean)
ya I do. The heart suicide.

I bet 10 bucks than he is dead.

In a bunker most likely, Putin is thinking NATO is going to violate neutrality anyway.

I dearly hope so
could tell by the look on his face he didnt like Putin. Would've done the same in Putins spot

Shoigun has retreated to a distant mountain to meditate and contact the Tuvan spirits, which will give him an insutruction for the totalen krieg of Ukraine

Sputnik is not mRNA is it?

It uses different technology afaik, but the institute producing it was run by kikes.

not likely, Russia or any country for that matter would loose face if their own minister of defence died when there is a war going

He is in Ukraine

I read the rumors from his comrades that he was hospitalized because of heart problems.

Does polonium cause heart problems?

The vaccine causes heart problems :^>

R A R E
and based

An element named after Poland used by the Russian agents. How ironic.

WE ARE COMING FOR YOU PUTIN, YOU CANT HIDE MUCH LONGER

Attached: 2cpzN874vVewFGzQ (3).webm (480x848, 2.61M)